Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

:hug Erin thanks so much for the beautiful square :hug:manyheart the square and the color.

Very pretty!

I wish I could share the pattern but unfortunately it's in my 200 crochet blocks book. I highly suggest that book btw. Even though it's not REALLY 200 blocks lol it's more like 70 or so with different ways to make some of the other squares.

I have that book (because of you). Now I'll have to find that square!!

i got to haul redheart a month ago...i was a happy trucker

How much was missing when you delivered it?? :rofl

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:yes:waving Hello everybody! Just checking in to catch up. I have been so busy, but just about to slow down. :cheerI love all the squares, ssooo pretty! But I ESPECIALLY :manyheart that elephant square!! I am a ROLL TIDE fan and I can just see that on crimson red squares! :lol We are going to T-town tomorrow for the game. A 3 hour drive from here, so while DH drives, I plan on having some :hook squares time!!! :yes Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day!!

A couple of big thanks go out to Sue and Annmarie for the lovely friendshipgan squares I got today I just Love them :manyheart . Also Annmarie thanks I got the hooks :D! First one is from Sue and the Elephant square is from Annmarie.

yw!

My fave cause it's so cheap lol RHSS I looove that stuff. I know alot of ppl HATE it but I've never had a problem with it.

I really don't think I've ever seen that color before at any of my craft stores! That's why I asked what brand it was, I figured it was a really exotic brand or something from an LYS!

I really don't think I've ever seen that color before at any of my craft stores! That's why I asked what brand it was, I figured it was a really exotic brand or something from an LYS!

Yeah just regular Red Heart Super Saver I would try looking at wal mart. That's where I got mine at ;).

and i thank you shopping at wal-mart...keeps me rtolling...i like the new french country one myself

That is a pretty color. Have been broke lately though and have not been able to go yarn shopping as much as I used to :(. Oh well when I can I will get that color :P. Btw if you get to grove city tonight and since you can't stay long tomorrow. Just know I am a late night person so if you still wanted to go yarn shopping we could. Just putting that out there ;). Especially since meijer is 24 hours and you had said something about wanting to shop at meijer.

That is a pretty color. Have been broke lately though and have not been able to go yarn shopping as much as I used to :(. Oh well when I can I will get that color :P. Btw if you get to grove city tonight and since you can't stay long tomorrow. Just know I am a late night person so if you still wanted to go yarn shopping we could. Just putting that out there ;). Especially since meijer is 24 hours and you had said something about wanting to shop at meijer.

Midnight yarn shopping...you are my kind of girl!

I wish I could share the pattern but unfortunately it's in my 200 crochet blocks book. I highly suggest that book btw. Even though it's not REALLY 200 blocks lol it's more like 70 or so with different ways to make some of the other squares.

I think that is the same square Heather made for a comfortghan in navy and white. I think an entire afghan made with that square with white and navy or black would be stunning. I was gifted this book on Mon, quite a surprise. Thanks again Glenda. :manyheart

Sue,

Here is the turtle square I made last night. Does it look okay? Seems like one too many stitches where you start the third color. Then when you slip stitch to end it there is a gap. Any suggestions?

What size are your turtle squares with a J hook? I used an I, and did hdc on the last round and it came out to 6"

Thanks for any help :D

That came out very nice. Great job

That looks so nice. I cannot figure that pattern out. :(

I know exactly what you mean. I've tried it one night and I got the turtle made put couldn't get the rest of it to come out. I'm going to give it another try though.

:hug Erin thanks so much for the beautiful square :hug:manyheart the square and the color.

That square is very very pretty.

Maybe it's the color yarn but can you tell me what the number of the square is. That is one of my favorite books but I just don't remember that one. You did a great job it's really pretty.

That square is very very pretty.

Maybe it's the color yarn but can you tell me what the number of the square is. That is one of my favorite books but I just don't remember that one. You did a great job it's really pretty.

It's #189 Willow

i'll get there at 10... be done around 1030

can meet you at meijer say around 11? the one in grove city?

Well if possible actually my fiance does not get out of work until 1130 and then he gets here sometime around 1145 or so. If that is still ok with you then I'd love to meet you at the grove city meijer. If not I understand too because I know some ppl don't like to stay up too late lol.

It is square number 189 Willow on page 106.

It's #189 Willow

thank you.

Well if possible actually my fiance does not get out of work until 1130 and then he gets here sometime around 1145 or so. If that is still ok with you then I'd love to meet you at the grove city meijer. If not I understand too because I know some ppl don't like to stay up too late lol.

It is square number 189 Willow on page 106.

Thank you also. I definitely think it's the color you used that really makes it look different and so pretty. I don't believe I've tried this one yet. I'll have to do that soon.

Archived