Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I want to say thank you to Joanne imanurse55 for the very pretty square I received today. Thank you.

I am going to gather my squares and see if I can line them up and take a picture. I got 5 squares mailed yesterday and I have 2 more to go out probably Tuesday. I have to go get envelopes for them, I ran out :lol

Then not only did I finish everyone's but I'll have mailed them all. Yippee.

Ok, now waiting for others to join:yes. I really had fun trying all these squares and I actually do have one more I need to make and that's the turtle square, I just couldn't do it. I'm going to try again this weekend and see what happens.

Glad that it arrived safe and sound!! I just pulled out the squares I've received from this CAL and from some other Villers and going to figure out what color to edge them all in and that start putting it together.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anybody got any suggestion for irons? i started a thread down in the gadgets board

I try to stay far away from them as possible. The one I have is about 20 years old and I bought it for sewing.....:lol

anybody got any suggestion for irons? i started a thread down in the gadgets board

if you're looking for a really good iron for daily use, anything by Rowenta (sp?) is good and priced anywhere from about $30- ? (however much you want to spend really) and can be found at Bed Bath and Beyond

but for a cheapy basic iron, my grandma found one at Walmart for about $10...

here are the 11 squares i have so far thank you again ladies!!:hug

Looking good!!

I wanted to show a picture of all the squares I have recieved so far. Thank you so much, ladies. :manyheart I was thinking about edging them in black, but now I am not so sure... :think

I think black edging would be stunning! Really pop the colors out!

:turtle:vheart

Happy Labor Day!!!!!:cheer

Unfortunately I'm at work since yesterday was my day off for the holiday. But I did get to go to the cabin for a few days, so at least I got to get away.:clap The only part that wasn't so great was that BF was sick and you know how men can be when they aren't feeling well:P:eek!

Hope everyone has a great day!:hug

i've decided to use today to straighten up and clean the truck. so i've got xm pops on and working. last night i printed oof return address labels and the list! i also have mailing labels to make out so when i can get to a shipping place i can ship what i can! i also have some ends to weave on an afghan i made my granmom so i can mail it to her

Happy Labor day all! Hanging with the fam and firing up the grill! Brats and burgers....home made peach ice cream for dessert.

I think I am going to change my "wish" for squares. I think I'd like to do 8 or 10 inch. Away - changed it in my sig line.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Pictures are looking good ladies. I am going to get mine out this week and take a pic of what I have received. The last 2 I have will be mailed tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day. We just sat around and did nothing today. I did manage to get a square done for someone's comfortghan will be also go out tomorrow. Other than that I been watching "House Hunters International" all day. Amazing places I can only dream about.:lol

Pictures are looking good ladies. I am going to get mine out this week and take a pic of what I have received. The last 2 I have will be mailed tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day. We just sat around and did nothing today. I did manage to get a square done for someone's comfortghan will be also go out tomorrow. Other than that I been watching "House Hunters International" all day. Amazing places I can only dream about.:lol

:clap:clap Way to go Pat for completing the list. I have some to mail out this week and have to make squares for two more people before I complete it.

Sue where can I put over here for the turtle square for my grandsoncomfortgahn ?I I need an updated list as Im all messed up!

Just post what you need (add a link to the thread in the comfortghan section too). I have a couple almost ready to mail out to you. Then there's another project I HAVE to get done. After that if you still need more let me know! Sending you the list now!

Happy Monday everyone...:morcoffee

:lol:lol:lol Good news!!! It's Tuesday!!!!!:lol:lol:lol

Poor Heather is all messed up! She's going to have a long week if she thinks its Monday. Of course I'm all confused because I keep thinking its Wednesday. :lol

Poor Heather is all messed up! She's going to have a long week if she thinks its Monday. Of course I'm all confused because I keep thinking its Wednesday. :lol

:rofl I am messed up...my whole week is out of whack. Sure FEELS like a Monday today...

:sun........ Good Morning Friends............

Wow... look at all the lovely squares!

you guys are AWESOME!

This was a great CAL to start Sue! Thank you!!!

Well... off for a coffee refill ... laundry change ... run the vac through the boys rooms ... and peak in here on and off through the day while I sew and crochet!

Have a great day all

:heart

:mug

Archived