April 2010 Easter Table

Tampa Doll

It is time for Easter. That right of spring that makes us think of warm weather, sunshine and flowers.

I got up this morning and found a new baby on the table. I was told she is there to participate in the Day Care. Anyway, she has no name, but she has come ready to play in her romper. Any ideas on the name?

This year the table features little Miss Rosalie, April and our new baby. We have all kinds of bunnies, from seedlings to full grown. Babies dressed as bunnies and yes even a couple of bears, one with a cigar and one with a hook and granny square. We even have a bunny with curlers. Everyone is dress and decked out in their Easter finest.

Our cover has lots of colored eggs on it and it brightens our table.

Please enjoy the table and Happy Easter to one and all.

Oh, by the way, the tree is also up and decorated. I will be showing it soon.

post-105-135897519249_thumb.jpg More Pictures- Close up pictures

Beautiful, as always! I love looking at your dolls, and the displays every month...you are so talented! As for the new baby, how about "Joy"? She is adorable! (but, of course, they ALL are!)

Beautiful, bright and cheery with everyone all ready for Easter!

Thinking about a name for the new addition! How about Angel? She is an angel among the rest of the dolls! And you believe there are angels amongst us- you being one of the biggest angels of all!

Happy Easter!

Thank you all. Tampa Guy has been called the new baby Jelly Bean, because of the yarn that was used in her outfit. Says it looks like jelly beans.

So that is her name. Baby Jelly Bean.:hook

Check her out here.

Archived