C’ville June 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did forget to tell you that that color combo is one of the best only because its the colors I always have my nail done in.I started doing that in Homosassa Fl and it was just different and I fell in love with it

OMG!! :drool(excuse me while my mouth drools-:lol :lol)!! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT,LOVE IT. THAT IS ONE AWESOME LOOKING TOTE!! THE COLORS ARE SOOOO GREAT!! :clap:cheer:yay

I remember those days, remember, we got two movies plus a cartoon. I don't think my bladder could take it now(sitting through two movies and a cartoon)!! :lol :lol :lol

Love the colors Mary Jo even if I **** :eekdare I admit it here :eek****

don't like "Good n Plenty" Sorry. :eek And even though that's true... I'd LOVE this bag! After all I wouldn't be eating it!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

I look forward to seeing your new bag every month and I've never been disappointed in your color choices. Thanks for sharing another wonderful bag.

Good luck to all the potential bag ladies out there! :hug

i LOVE the colors. it reminds me of the 1950's. i love vintage things and i think those colors are classic 50s.

i didn't know that they made that color combo! wish they still made it.

I'm with you...for some reason I'm attracted to all things vintage...be it potholders, doilys, tablecloths or other patterns. I've been accumulating tons of patterns via ebay.

Elise

Pretty! 1st thing I thot of was those coconut bars striped w/ the same colors.

Ohhh, I love those. You know you can get them at the Cracker Barrel? We love the old candy bars...and that seems to be the only place we can get them.

Elise

Wow, MaryJo, I always love your bags and have never been able to pick a favorite until I saw this one. The colors are just great. When I saw the bag I was thinking good and plenty, they were always one of my favorites and now I also have the song running through my head too. LOL. As always MaryJo you did a beautiful job. Someone is going to be a very lucky lady.

It's beautiful. It also reminds me of black jack taffy candy!

http://www.candyattic.com/bblacktaffyb.html

Thanks for the site. I just went and ordered some things like the swedish fish.

Got a secret, I don't much care for Good and Plenty myself, but the yarn reminded me of it.

Thank you all for the compliments.

Yeah Patty, I did say I have July done. When I get frustrated with a pattern, I can pick this one up and it helps me relax.:hook

Gorgeous as always and love the name! Perfect color, perfect name and perfect memories they both bring to mind!

Oh, I love this Mary Jo and the title is great cause I do love Good and Plenty. You did this up fantastically. Oh, another movie candy we can't forget - Jordan Almonds. I used to love them too. My word, I forgot all about the Black Jack taffy - talk about a blast from the past.

Archived