C’ville June 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Jo another fabulous bag! Really LOVE the colours. Coming from the 'other side of the pond' I have never had the pleasure of experiencing Good and Plenty - but you all make it sound scrummy. Cant wait to see who the new 'bag lady' is!!

absolutely perfect name for a wonderful bog, another outstanding job Mary Jo, love the colors

Mary Jo another fabulous bag! Really LOVE the colours. Coming from the 'other side of the pond' I have never had the pleasure of experiencing Good and Plenty - but you all make it sound scrummy. Cant wait to see who the new 'bag lady' is!!

For those of you who do not know what Good N Plenty is, it is black licorice that is sugar coated and colored white or pink. I am not a big fan of black licorice.

Hopefully the tote will be going out this Saturday or Monday. This was a hard one.

I am glad I was able to bring back some memories of Saturday matinees with your friends and good candy.:hug

Good and Plenty came to mind as soon as I saw this bag. One again it is a beautiful bag, Mary Jo. Can't wait to see who the newest bag lady will be, and now that you have us thinking about matinee movie treats, can't wait to see the next bag.

OMGosh...................... I want that bag!!!!!!

MaryJo.... its wonderful.............. I love the colors.... and yes... it reminds me also of the candy at the movies!!!!

you do such lovely work... someone is going to be very lucky to get that bag in July!!!

:heart

:mug

Too Late I already called dibbs on this bag!:lol:lol What a beautiful bag. Can't wait to see what's next. :yes Good & Pleanty...I just love that stuff!

:clap:yay:yesAWESOME!!!! I love the theme the colors are great. Can't wait to see when you get to the Dots candy or the Snowcaps

I hungry for candy now...Love the Snowcaps and a good Saturday afternoon Matinee.

Thanks Mary Jo!!! I think I've gained 10 pounds just thinking of all the candy I miss from my youth. :rofl I also have never been a fan of Good n' Plenty but that is the perfect name for your bag. I hope you have Sugar Daddy and Necko wafers on your list. Oh.. the best one though, Junior Mints. :lol Thanks for the memories and sharing your beautiful bags who ever recieve them are special people.

:mug:cat:yarn

Ooooooo yea!!! I DO remember those candies very well and I loved them too!!!!

I especially liked the ones that were like gum drops called "Chuckles" - all different colors!

Your bag is so "sweet"! Couldn't resist - *wink*

Another beautiful bag and it definitely brings back memories! It was a quarter for the Saturday matinee! I could walk there by myself or with a friend and my parents never had to worry about my safety or what was showing. I loved the candy, but I always had to have a pickle too!:lol

Excellent Job, as usual Mary Jo :c9

I know the new owner of this one will treasure it just like I do mine :D

anyone remember the "Razzle Dazzle".. started out like candy, but ended up being gum.

Excellent Job, as usual Mary Jo :c9

I know the new owner of this one will treasure it just like I do mine :D

anyone remember the "Razzle Dazzle".. started out like candy, but ended up being gum.

Oh yeah I remember razzels. I had forgotten all about those. They used to be one of my favorites.

Oh my goodness! This bag is my absolute favorite! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the black taffy candy that was licoric flavored and was black, white, and pink! I also love (and crave) Good 'n Plenty candy! Your description for the bag is perfect! I applaud you!

Archived