C’ville June 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know... the suspense is driving me crazy!!! lol

I also keep thinking of movie candy. I used to always get sno-caps... LOVE those things!!

I don't think it is me either my folks would have told me if I had gotten a package. I am not home this week!

:cheerIt's me, it's me. I'm the new bag lady. I can't believe it:cheer

Oh my God, I came home from work and there was a box and when I saw MaryJo's return address I just started shaking:hyper, I couldn't believe the "bag" was in there. I tried and tried to get it open but I was shaking so bad it seemed to take forever. I grabbed the bag and ran outside screaming "I'm a bag lady, I'm a bag lady".:bounce My other half looked at me like I was nuts. :2spin I ran back in the house screaming "I'm a bag lady and then ran back outside still screaming. :jumpyay I finally calmed down just enough so I could explain to him what I was talking about.

MaryJo, thank you, :ty thank you:hug. You are an absolute :angelfor doing this every month. :day. I promise to get pictures up but right now I'm holding my bag and eating "good & plenty"

I am sitting here reading this to Tampa Guy and he is laughing along with me.:D

You guys are really funny and you make it fun to make these bags.

So I gather if you are sitting there eating them, you found the good and plenty in the pocket. Dh worried about the noise they made in the box.

Tell your DH it is a little crochet humor with the bag lady label.

So glad you like the bag, may it serve you well and fill it with lots of wips.:hook

Congrats to you new "Bag Lady"- love your bag, it sure is a pretty one.

As someone else said, it reminds me of my mother. What is it with mothers and Good 'n Plenty? I think the love of black licorice skips a generation!

I think we need an animated globe with stick pins indicating where in the world all of the bag ladies are. Wonder if there is such a thing?

Can't wait to see the July bag-

Shelley

:cheerIt's me, it's me. I'm the new bag lady. I can't believe it:cheer

Oh my God, I came home from work and there was a box and when I saw MaryJo's return address I just started shaking:hyper, I couldn't believe the "bag" was in there. I tried and tried to get it open but I was shaking so bad it seemed to take forever. I grabbed the bag and ran outside screaming "I'm a bag lady, I'm a bag lady".:bounce My other half looked at me like I was nuts. :2spin I ran back in the house screaming "I'm a bag lady and then ran back outside still screaming. :jumpyay I finally calmed down just enough so I could explain to him what I was talking about.

MaryJo, thank you, :ty thank you:hug. You are an absolute :angelfor doing this every month. :day. I promise to get pictures up but right now I'm holding my bag and eating "good & plenty"

Congratulations from one Jersey Girl to another!- Maybe I'll run into you someday with your gorgeous "good and plenty" bag!

Congrats! I can picture you running around yelling and screaming over your bag! My other half does the same thing when I get all excited about packages. LOL Again, congrats on getting that super bag! :yay

Archived