Tampa Doll

C’ville June 2009 Tote

Yummy! I love good and plenty. It definately reminds me of the candy. Some lucky person is going to love this one too.

OH Very pretty!! Love the idea of the candies!! Can't wait to see who very lucky person is!!

Beautiful Bag!! I was thinking of buying that yarn to make something for my mom because it reminded me of Good N Plenty which is one of her fav candies.

I love your tote it does remind me of good and plenty candy I use to get in the movie theater many moons ago. Thank you for sharing.

awesome tote bag.. thats a beautiful bag any one would be lucky to have it.. hugs katie how do u choose names? is just ramdom or is there a contest? ;)

Love the colors! :yay

What a wonderful retro color combo. Made me think of the '50's graphics you used to see (well, some of us :blush) with pedal-pushered pony-tailed girls talking on their princess phones, playing '45's on their record players...:lol

I think the movie theme is a great idea. My grandfather owned the theater in town so we were always going to the movies when I was growing up. He would let us get all the pop and popcorn our parents would allow us to have. His only rule was if we went to the movie we had to help clean up after the show. I thought it was a fair trade. :) Grandfather is now gone, but my uncle runs the theater now. Thanks for the memories! Your bag made me smile! Nice job as always!!!!!!!

Hmmm, think I will have to go and get some candy now. Great bag!

Beautiful, as usual. I too remember going to the Sat matinee. I think we got in for a quarter. It was The Hill theater in Rochester Michigan. Thanks for bringing back fond memories!

Beautiful bag! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing your talents and bringing back memories for us.:crocheting:hug:manyheart

This is my favorite one as of yet! Tampa Doll you do amazing work! Fabulous as usual!:cheer

OOH That's so pretty! I love it.

It DOES look like Good N Plenty! I need to go see a movie and then walk next door to the comic book shop now! (although, that shop has been closed since I was about 7)

What an amazing bag! You outdo yourself each month! Now, to wait and see who the lucky recipient is...

awa to be a kid from that age...saturday mornings at the movies with your friends...no cares beyond what to do with the money mom gave you for a snack while watching the latest chapter of the saturday feature..do i get popcorn or candy????

:clap Just beautiful like always love those colors.:cheer. Your work is just wonderful.

:clap Another great bag!

Good and Plenty is my favorite candy! I have a bag around all the time (I buy it in "bulk" because there aren't too many places that carry it around here.).

It is so amazing how you can come up with great color combinations bag after bag!

Well, I may dislike the candy, but I love the tote! The colors and perfect for the theme, and retro is so in right now. Perfect again!

Did I read correctly that you already have July's tote done, too? Boy, we need to clone Tampa Doll, or at least her productivity gene. I could sure use a dose of her. :hook Patty

Oh its WONDERFUL!! Those are my favorite colors.. I didnt know they made yarn in those colors! Another beautiful bag Miss Mary Jo....