LOOK at this crochet site!!!

I saw some of her work on another website. Its insane. I wanted to ask about having one of the fish in a jar commissioned, but was afraid to ask a price.

:turtle:vheart

This reminds me of the knitting the lady does using wire as knitting needles. Unbelievable! I think the knitting would be easier than the crochet because how very, very, very, tiny would the hook on the crochet hook be? I don't even thinking a magnifying glass would help my poor old eyes.

Thanks for sharing! ~ Deb

WOW!!! I can't even imagine how she crochets such things! They are truly beautiful! I would love to have one...but I would probably lose it, it's so small!! LOL!!!

wow just looked at her site wow those are really tiny animals I respect her for her work but there's no way I could do that because then that would hurt my eyes but wow is her work amazing

And she doesn't even use the smallest hook available. The smallest hook I've found is 0,4 mm and she uses the 0,5 mm.

I love them, she's got the same way of doing things that I do. Although she's come a lot further than I have.

I searched and found her here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=20681

they are expensive.

They're not as much as I thought they would be, though! They average $40 to $45 with $8 shipping to the USA.

Her work is just magnificent, and I LOVE all the wonderful names she comes up with for her creations! I read a couple of articles about her, and I read her blog, and she seems to have a delightful personality as well as bucketloads of crochet talent! I would love to be able to meet her and sit and chat with her!

Archived