Look What I Got for my Birthday

Hi All,

Well today is my birthday and my husband took me shopping for my present(s). This is what I got

th_DSC_00251.jpg

Plus I won an auction on e-bay from a ville member and I got that in the mail today

th_DSC_00211.jpg

And......... I got to order 7 balls of thread from Joannes and a a set of Susan Bates hooks - all the steelite sizes. Rose Red converted me a die hard Boye hook user to Bates hooks. I just love them, they are so much faster than the boyes :manyheart. Thanks Rose Red :hug

And if all of this isn't enough my hubby is getting me my very favorite dinner tonight - chili dogs and french fries from my favorite hot dog shop.

My family has been very good to me today. It has been a super wonderful birthday. I was so Happy I just had to share with all of you.

TLOL,

Toni

Wow! That is some terrific husband you have there. Mine won't let me near a yarn store, let alone take me to one.:)

Yours is definately a keeper!

Happy Birthday!

:birthday:cake

Happy Birthday :2rock

:cheer:birthday

WOW, lucky you....I am jealous, but then I would be Shooting the Moon in the stash busting game if I had a hubby like that. wait, I did that all on my own without it being my birthday.:rofl

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone. :c9

Stashbusting :lol:rofl, not me, no way, no how. I would flunk so badly it would be a world record.

I am a very lucky girl, my hubby is a super sweetie and I love him tons, even if he didn't buy me all that yarn, but I won't let him know that ;):P, let him think he needs to keep buying me yarn.

Now I just need the time to find some patterns for it and make the stuff. I have lots and lots of doily patterns but not many for yarn. Uh Oh, Mother's day is coming up............:D, do I smell more presents?

Thank you all again,

TLOL,

Toni

Krakovianka,

The Lehigh Valley is about 50 miles North of Philadelphia. We are actually very close to the New Jersey Border. No, my favorite Hot Dog shop is a little tiny place called Pott's Hot Dogs. Hubby bought me 5 last night. He must have thought since it was birthday I could eat 3 times what I normally do. :-).

so I have lunch today and a snack for later.

Have you come to the US yet and are you still here if you have? If I remember right, you will in western PA. You will only be about 3-4 hours from me. Alot closer than Poland that's for sure.

TLOL,

Toni

Archived