November 2008 Table

Tampa Doll

I can not believe it is November already and time for Thanksgiving.

It is a time for Family and Friends to gather, forget about our problems, and give thanks for what we have.

I have added a few things to this year’s table and I have had to spread out to include a second area. The cover is a shawl made for me by Catheryn here at Crochetville, I thought it fit the theme of the table. I have added my Harvest Fairy and of course the Pilgrim couple made by JoBug.

The large Indian girl next to the large Pilgrim girl was made for my by wiz3283. Isn't she beautiful?

So in your busy life of hustle and bustle, take a little time to sit and think about all you have to be thankful for.

One thing for me is all my friends here at Crochetville. I wish them all health and happiness in the coming year.

th_8x6sdNov2008.gif(clickable)th_8x6sd001Nov2008.gif(clickable)th_8x6zm2Nov2008.gif

Mary Jo....the table is gorgeous!!!! I am honored to see the shawl there amongst all your magnificent creations!!! Like you, my heart is full of gratitude for all my friends here. May your Thanksgiving season be blessed!!!

What a beautiful table. I always look forward to them and cant wait to see what you come up with each month.

As for what I am thankful for..... I am very thankful I still have my husband around to hug and kiss each and everyday. I am also thankful for all my family and friends baecause they are what make my world complete. :hug

Your Table is Delightful as alway. Thank you for reminding us to be truly grateful for the wonderful things in our lives. May you have another blessed year. And of course I will be looking forward to all your great tables.

Thank you all for the compliments.

I almost forgot, That beautiful Indian doll, with my large Pilgrim doll, was made for me by wiz3283.

I ment to mention that in my original post. Sorry Tammy, did not mean to fluff over it.:hook

Archived