November 2008 Table

Tampa Doll

Mary Jo your tables are as always absolutely beautiful. It is wonderful that you are able to display all the beautiful gifts made by your 'crochet sisters'. It does indeed made us feel thankful. A big thanks to you and the rest of the people who put such great effort into the site and make it such a great place for the rest of us.

What a great table. I look forward to seeing the tables every month. I am thankful for having a great husband, son and family. I am thankful for having many friends on Crochetville. May God Bless us all and keep us safe from harm.

Beautiful as always! Is that orange and black Barbie on the far left new? Don't remember her and she's a cutie!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments you have made. I like the idea also, that this month, I was able to show some of the things made for me by my friends here at Crochetville. They fit perfectally in with the theme of being thankful.

Ah you mean Hanah the Harvest Queen. She was made 2 years ago, and last year she was at the center of the table. She is done in Fudge Brown and Orange with Autumn leaves, fruits and vegitables.

th_HannaHarvestQueen.gif(clickable

This is a pattern I have made several times with different colors and flowers and each time, she looks different.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived