My Wishful Angel treeskirt: Picture of it under a tree added Post #55

Katchkan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to thank you again for this pattern. As usual, someone ask for something and you come through.

Yours turned out beautifully. I am sure if you worked on it all the time, it would of be done sooner.

Your Christmas designs books should be spectacular.

After making this, I bow :bowto those who make table covers and such.:hook

Thank you everyone as always you are way too kind. But you encourage me and inspire me to keep creating. Thank you so much for that.

I will post a picture of it under the treee as soon as I have it.

wow that's really gorgeous! :clap You do such beautiful work AND you design them. I'm speechless. I wish I had that kind of talent.

I don't think I have the privilege of seeing the other pieces you mentioned, If someone could point me in that direction, I'd love to view them. Thanks.

It is beautiful, as always, I love your work I think you are one of the most creative designer. I like to test it for you, (if there will be chart/diagram) I never test a pattern other than mine but I like to try :)

Demet

Stunning, simply stunning.

Now, let's see, it took Kathy 2 months, which means it will take me about 6 or 8 or more, so if I start when she releases the patterns, I may be done in time for Christmas 2010. :lol

Patty

I had started mine last November and finished in April about 5 months. Of course, this was my first large piece and first time doing filet.:hook

That is absolutely Gorgeous!!! I would love to make it!!! I can't wait! I have been looking for one..that would go w/ my Christmas theme...which is all crocheted stuff... which is mostly angels! I feel that would top it off!!!

You do beautiful work!

Archived