My Wishful Angel treeskirt: Picture of it under a tree added Post #55

Katchkan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I promised pictures of it under a Christmas tree. My cats thought I was nuts putting together a tree. I grabbed the 1st box of ornaments I could find and went at it. After so many years of marriage and collecting I probably have enough to do about 5 trees. But I didn't have any of my crocheted ones handy. Ah well. I just wasn't going to dig that deep today.

Any ways here is the shots of it under the tree. The last one my cat Elsie had to give her seal of approval. She has already spent alot of time with this while it was on my lap being created so she felt right at home on it under the tree.

WishfulAngeltreeskirt1a.jpg

These two are clickable.

th_WishfulAngeltreeskirt2b.jpgth_WishfulAngelTreeskirt2a.jpg

So there you have it my tree skirt as it's meant to be used.

WOW, it took my breath away. I would love to make that. I haven't been a member of this site very long and was wondering where you're patterns are for sale. You mentioned a book. Could you please let me know where I could purchase it. Thanks!!

Wow Kathy, that is gorgous, but then all your designs are gorgous.....this would also make a great tablecloth..... I love it, would love to make one of these..

How did your bedspreads ever come out, did I miss the pictures of them?? Thanks so much for all you do. Hope your job is going good too, just seems like forever since we talked... Hope all is well.

Thanks again for sharing...

Thank you once again everyone, I love sharing with all of all of you here.

For those interested. I am hoping to have the booklet ready within the month.

I can't wait!! That will give me plenty of time to do the tree skirt for my friend's birthday at the end of November! I've already got the thread, I'm going to be using a #10 Bernat cotton, white with a silver thread in it. I think it'll be gorgeous! :manyheart

Archived