My Wishful Angel treeskirt: Picture of it under a tree added Post #55

Katchkan

I have been working really hard to get this done. After seeing Mary Jo's version of my design I knew I had to make it for myself.

It took me just over 2 months to complete. Though I have to be honest I didn't work on it as steady as probably could have.

This is done in size 10 thread with a size 7 hook. It measures 55 inches across as you see it in the picture.

Tomorrow I plan on getting out my Christmas tree and getting a shot of it as it meant to be used.

WishfulAngeltreeskirtA-1.jpg

2nd picture is clickable

th_WishfulAngelTreeskirt.jpg

Hope you like this one.

Well I promised pictures of it under a Christmas tree. My cats thought I was nuts putting together a tree. I grabbed the 1st box of ornaments I could find and went at it. After so many years of marriage and collecting I probably have enough to do about 5 trees. But I didn't have any of my crocheted ones handy. Ah well. I just wasn't going to dig that deep today.

Any ways here is the shots of it under the tree. The last one my cat Elsie had to give her seal of approval. She has already spent alot of time with this while it on my lap being created so she felt right at home on it under the tree.

WishfulAngeltreeskirt1a.jpg

These two are clickable.

th_WishfulAngeltreeskirt2b.jpgth_WishfulAngelTreeskirt2a.jpg

So there you have it my tree skirt as it's meant to be used.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:::does the happy dance::: It's GORGEOUS, and I can't WAIT for it to be an official pattern, because this is the one I've been waiting for to make for my friend for her birthday in November! I am so excited over this, Kathy, and you did a SPECTACULAR job on it!!

That's beautiful, Kathy.

I may just buy the collection....mainly for the Yuletide Poinsettia centerpiece! I don't know if I have the patience for a tree skirt or a tablecloth...but you never know! ;)

Archived