How many crochet forums/groups/boards do you belong to?

How many crochet related boards/groups/forums are you active on? Check all that apply  

171 members have voted

1. 1. How many crochet related boards/groups/forums are you active on? Check all that apply

• Only Crochetville
    • Crochetville is my major one
    • Crochetville plus others
    • I'm active with About.com Crochet forum
    • I'm active on CGOA's Yahoo Board
    • I am a moderator / administrator of another crochet board
    • I'm active with one or more Yahoo crochet groups
    • I'm active with one or more Google crochet groups
    • I own a website with a discussion Board about crochet
    • Too many to count!

I belong to Crochetville and am mostly here. I also belong to Katchkan's site called Simply Crochet. These are the only two I really visit.

There is another, but I never seem to go there. To busy with these two.:hook

I'm mostly here, but I am also on Ravelry (which I didn't see listed up there...). I can't get to Ravelry from work, but I can here. I like here better... probably because it's more or a "message board" than what Ravelry is... mind you, it's got it's good points, but it just isn't as easy to browse conversations etc. :shrug

I'm on Ravelry, Craftster, Crochet Me, and have about three crochet newsletters e-mailed to me. Or four, or was it five...? :lol This is the best one though, hands-down! Craftster has some really creative things but I am appalled at some of the terrible (as in, past R rating) thread titles there. I skip by those threads as quickly as I can scroll.

I like Ravelry a lot, though I haven't spent a lot of time there. But nothing will ever replace Crochetville.

Crochetville is the only board I am registered at and post at. With my very few posts here I think we need a definition of "regular." :lol I lurk at a few more, but this is the place for me. Everyone is friendly here, they're knowledgeable and I do like the sense of humor I see. Yep, you're stuck with me!

annie

There are others???!!;)

my thoughts too. lol Mainly here, Craftster and Ravelry. Most I find are not as active so a post can go unanswered for days. Here it's really active so someone is bound to know the answer. Ravelry and Craftster I go mainly for ideas and patterns. Here I get the answers to my questions as well as some uber awesome links and patterns.

Archived