Lookie Lookie at what I got

I was cruising around C’ville when I heard a thump at the front door. Now I knew I was waiting for some yarn from Joann’s, but it sounded like 2 packages were dropped.:think

I asked DH if he was waiting for a package from one of his cigar stores. He said nope.

So I go out and pick up the 2 packages. One was my yarn,:cheer (3 pounders, one brown and 2 white and some bamboo in water color). The next package revealed this:

th_CrochetStitchPerpetualCalander.gif (Clickable)

Yeah that is a Perpetual Stitch Calendar. Here is the good part. I got 2, yes you read right, 2. DH saw them on sale and bought me two for my Birthday. :danceOne to keep and one for a RAOK, now that is a great guy.:bheart

So here are the stitch for my birthday and the stitch for today. Now I can not only find the stitch, but I can see what it looks like.

I just got one too! I love it! Do you have a favorite stitch yet?

I went ga ga over May 1st. Tulips are one of my favorites. Of course I had to try it immediately and made a 12" X 12" swatch that became a square for friends afghan.

With this calendar and the Crochet Stitch Bible, the possibilities are endless

Sheryl

that is so great he is awesome for that i always tell my hubby if you want me to be happy give me crochet related items for birthdays and holidays man my mom probably thinks im crazy leave the diamonds behind give me yarn and crochet books anyday lol

That is great - my DH, although he supports me all the way in my hobby, has no problem with me buying and ordering and taking over the home with yarn and wips, the poor things just doesn't know how to go and buy me crochet related items.

Maybe Tampa Guy could write a husband guide to crochet - how to make the mrs happy !!!! :lol

That is awesome! :yay Oh the things you can make! Could I ask what store your DH got it from. I have been looking and would love to get one for myself! :hook

Actually he saw a banner add for it at the top of Crochetville. When he clicked on it, he went to Amazon.com, so that is where he got it.

So Amy and Donna if you see this, the banner adds are great.:yay Thank you.

Haven't tried any of the stitches yet, but I have flipped through it. Can't wait till I have time to try some.

ohhhh i am so jealous!

i wish my hubby would think to buy me crochet related items! i drop hints but it does not work! :think

you are very lucky to have such a loving and giving man (i know cuz i have one too - most of the time:devil)

My Perpetual Calendar arrived today, too! :cheer

I ordered it from Amazon on the 26th and got it today! I got the free super-saver shipping and the estimated delivery date was February 7. Talk about exceeding my expectations--a beautiful book and free, super-fast shipping. I was so surprised to see that package resting against my garage door when I got home from work.

You have to spend $25 to get the super-saver shipping. That wasn't difficult--I also got a cookbook I've been considering.

My dh got me the "Pattern-a-Day Crochet Calender" from Amazon. When he went to pay for it, there was an ad saying if your order is more than $25, free s/h, so he also ordered me the "365 crochet stitches a year Perpetual Calendar". And I have to say that I enjoyed the "Perpetual Calendar" more than the "Pattern-a-Day Calendar(I was disappointed with this calendar)!! 4_2_6.gif

My "birthday" stitch is the "Tri Squares"(1/19), haven't tried that or any of the other stitches, toooooo many WIP"s!! 7_20_6.gif36_13_14.gif7_20_7.gif

Great b-day present! I know I really love mine as well as the crochet pattern a day calendar. Have fun! :D

Archived