2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its been a slow week in the stash busting department.

The Cathedral rose window is 8 rows bigger and there are 30 more squares on the catghan...but nothing is finished or 'ball-able'

week#3 +2

YTD +11

Hopefully this coming week will be more productive.

Have a safe and hapy weekend

I'm heading off to a concert this afternoon and don't know what time I'll be back so here's my score's!

I used up a full skein of yarn on a baby blanket I'm working on, 3 full skeins of yarn on a poncho for me, used 1 ball of yarn on some coasters, gave away 10 full skeins of yarn and purchased 2 skeins.

That brings me to:

WTD Total = +25 YTD Total +58

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link to a pattern that I discovered at CPC today. I think it could be a real stash buster and would love to see this done in some colours...

http://tinyurl.com/2q8cu5

I still have to work out my numbers for this week since I mis-posted last week and then added stuff in. I am so numerically challenged, I should be tied to an abacus. :rofl

Well...school kept me busy this week so didn't get much done. I started a new project or two, but ended up frogging them because I didn't like how they were working up, was just in a slump this week! lol I did start a purse, but didn't get enough done to constitute any points. so I have a score of

0 for this week!

Used up one more skein on my RR for 2 points. Don't see myself finishing anything else before 8pm, so my score is +17 for this week!

Still in the +'s for the year & we're already done with week 3, who knew?!?? :rofl

I'm not having any real luck with getting out of the negatives this week. I've been working with connton cones and thread...Not conductive to using anything up.

WTD -3

I got a few more balls used up on my scrap granny square... so...

WTD 6 / YTD -1

This brings me almost back to 0 for the year, although I have barely touched what put me into the hole :lol

I crocheted a lot this week, but didn't add any more to my score, since I am making a scrap ghan that doesn't take much yarn. I will be rolling my almost used up skeins into balls next week, so my total should go up.....as long as I can stay out of Hobby Lobby :lol

WTD: +2

Archived