Mailed finished October Crochetville Bag

Tampa Doll

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many of these bags have you made? And what do you do with them?

OK. I feel lame...Just read the other posts, and got my question answered. I think it's great that you just give these away! How incredibly super NICE of you! :applause What generosity! :tup I think we all know how much time you must put into these fantastic bags...not to mention the postage (which is OUTRAGEOUS these days)!!!!! I am excited for whoever receives this one...:yay I hope you have inspired everyone (I know you've inspired me) to give more...

This is kind of embarrasing but what is a ROAK? I've seen people use this term before but haven't ever figured out what it is. :blush

Do you have links to the pictures of the other finished bags you've made, I'd love to see them.

Random Act Of Kindness

Here are pictures of her other bags:

This is kind of embarrasing but what is a ROAK? I've seen people use this term before but haven't ever figured out what it is. :blush

Do you have links to the pictures of the other finished bags you've made, I'd love to see them.

Don't be embarrased...it took me awhile to figure it out too! RAOK stands for Random Act of Kindness!

Ok, Ok I was only kidding about the some assembly required. I have put it all together and I hope you still like it.

(clickable)th_XVCvilleOctoberCandyCorn.gif

Some say I am generous, some can’t or don’t understand why I make the bags. I don’t think anyone realizes how happy it makes me that you all like these bags and wait in anticipation to see who gets them. I was floored and flattered when I saw what the one for the auction went for.

Every Day Crochet - there are no dumb questions. I am still learning a lot everyday about computers and the shorthand on the web.

For those of you who have asked for pictures of my other bags, check out my signature under Crafts.

Oh yeah, there may also be a small surprise inside the bag. Well, off to see who gets this one.

Well, I think it's very generous of you to invent time, materials, talent, and postage every month. Your bags are lovely...I'm a little awed at how quickly this one went from materials to finished object (especially including the graphed pocket!).

Looks just like candy corn, too. I'm glad you show everyone your projects, because that just quadruples the fun, at least!

looks awesome....and I do understand why you give it away. Doing something nice for someone who deserves a little pick-me-up.....gives you pleasure and good-feelings. People forget how good it feels to help others. May we never forget how to give... for the day we forget, it will be a sad, sad world.

Thanks for being giving and making people smile!:manyheart:hug

It's so cool ~ what a tease you are though, showing a far away pic first.

I went 'aaaaaaaaaaah' no close up, but wait, its getting closer and closer, 'oooooooooh' there is it.

:cheer

Archived