Mailed finished October Crochetville Bag

Tampa Doll

Can’t believe it is almost October and time for the C’ville October bag. :eek I was kind of torn with this one on the colors. :think

Do I do it in black with orange trim, or how about orange with black trim? :scrachin NAH!

I looked through my stash and found this combo of orange, yellow and white called sunrise. Wasn’t sure how it would turn out, but boy to my surprise, as I worked with it, it started to remind me of candy corn. So out came the Ivory for the handles and let’s not forget it is the month of witches, goblins :ghost and pumpkins:jack . You can guess the color of the pocket.

Now, I have thought about sending this on with instructions of some assembly required. :rofl What do you think?

Only kidding, I thought you might get a kick out of seeing the colors and what it looks like before I put it together. When it is done, I will be back with the finished pictures.

Have a look and get a little chuckle at the some assembly required.

4x3OctoberCandyCorn.gif

(finished)4x3XVCvilleOctoberCandyCorn.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha...i love it...some assembly required...im easily amused, especially at work! the colors are seriously great though. before i looked at the pics i wasnt sure what to expect from ole mr sunrise, but i do love it! youre the tote bag queen! (maybe that could be your halloween costume!) (see, easily amused!)

Great Job, as always, Mary Jo!

I love the colors too! They are so bright and cheery! My question is this...how does one acquire one of these beautiful creations? :drool

From what I know is that she s so kind and she actually sends these out to someone :) can you believe this ? :manyheart:manyheart

Mary Jo, I could NOT pick a favorite bag until I saw the October bag! WOW! :jack I just love it. Candy corn has been my favorite Halloween candy since I was a little girl! All of your creations are treasures for sure!

The colours are great! Makes me miss candy corn even more!! lol

I don't want to sound too stupid but each month I look at the Crochetville bag thread and there are always lots of messages saying whoever receives the bag is going to love it. So my question is....why do you make these every month and who do you make them for?

Thank you

The colours are great! Makes me miss candy corn even more!! lol

I don't want to sound too stupid but each month I look at the Crochetville bag thread and there are always lots of messages saying whoever receives the bag is going to love it. So my question is....why do you make these every month and who do you make them for?

Thank you

yeah....i'm kinda confused on the whole story behind the bags and who gets them.

Archived