Mailed finished October Crochetville Bag

Tampa Doll

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooooo perfect for the upcoming season! I got a wee bit misty eyed as dd's favorite candy was - candy corn!

He used to grab a bag in the stores the minute it was out on the shelves - and he insisted that he could tell if it was "fresh" or not!!! A candy corn afficiando he was :) and gosh did he ever have a sweet tooth!!!

Always love and admire those bags!

I personally love all the bags you've made. This one however is extra special. Fall for me means cooler weather (can't take the heat-dh calls me Antarctica Annie)...then on to WINTER:cheer

I love candy corn, my all time fav. The colors you chose are perfect! Don't think you could have gotten a better match for candy corn!

Super job well done!

candy_corn_trick_or_treat_sm_clr.gif

The tote is in the mail :rofl Sounds like the check is in the mail:rofl

Anyway, the tote is winging:plane it's way to it's new home.

Now the nerves take over:scared Will it get there (priority mail), will it be ok when it gets there and most of all will she like it? :ohdear So I will keep an eye out :lurktill I find out it got where it is suppose to be. Then I will sit back and relax.

By the way, someone asked how long it takes to make these bags. Actually, the pocket takes the longest, that takes about 2 to 3 days. I would say at the most a week from start to finish. You have to remember it is only me and Tampa Guy here, no kids. The hardest part is deciding who to give it to.

So thank you for all the praise on the bag, you guys keep me going on making them.:manyheart

Mary Jo, it is absolutely stunning, as usual. I just love the colors. There is gonna be another very very lucky lady out there. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Jo, I can't imagine ANYONE not LOVING your bags, they tell the whole world we're proud to belong to one of the best groups on the internet. The love and caring here is a whole new family that cares about one another.

well will all be anxiously waiting with you to see who the very lucky lady is. I don't think anyone here would not like it, (it's a very stunning bag), but just knowing it's history and all the time, effort, and love of crochet put into it would make her fell very lucky indeed!!

Archived