White Fuzzy Capelet *edit* changed the photo

YaYa Yarnhood

I made this awhile ago. It was my daughter's Easter capelet that she wore over a beautiful white dress. (Changed the pictures on 4-06-05 to show with the white dress she wore for Easter)

Shelbywhitedress1.jpg

Shelbywhitedress2.jpg

I used the lionbrand "Town and Country" poncho pattern done in rows rather than in the round. It is a combination of Caron Simply Soft Christmas white and Bernat Boa held together. (She also wore it to a local play on Sunday and she loved the attention she got for "dressing for the theater.") :U

Wow! I love how it came out :) Its too cute!

I love your yarn combo. I've have yet to try using two different strands held together but yours came out so beautiful that I've got to try it myself.

Girl, you are soooo talented! First I love your scarf, now you show me this! I love the way you did it in rows. I would've never thought of doing that. The ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.:hook

:dog

Looks cute, I love the Bernat Boa, it goes so much further than I thought it would. I used it to line my daughters sweater jacket and hat. They have such great colors in the Boa.

Archived