Summer Surprise Bag

Tampa Doll

Something very strange happened last night.

I woke up :morcoffee this morning, with a size 7 steel hook in one hand and a G/7 hook in the other.

I had yarn and thread in my hair and on my arms.

What the heck happened I asked the DH?:think

Neither of us could figure it out,:shrug so I untangled myself and got dressed.

When I went into the kitchen to make coffee, this is what was on the table.

4x34CrochetvilleXIIISummerSupprise.gif

What a surprise, I must have been sleep walking (Sleep Crocheting?) last night and finished this bag.:rofl

So we quickly packed it up and put it in the mail.:mailbox

It is now winging its way to its new home.

lol oh my that is too funny.

I have woke and made my way down stairs and found a completed project too.Maybe some day I will come down stairs and find a crochetville bag too...Now that would be something!!!!

very cool Mary Jo. you have a great sense of humor. lucky you didn't stab yourself with that thread hook.. ouchies!

haha, that's a great story - what were you dreaming about last night while you were sleeping? maybe it had something to do with crocheting this bag? good job on another fantastic crochetville bag!

ok what i really want to know and can;t figure out is is this a true story or no? because it can go either way. and i have a 7 year old daughter the walks and talks in her sleep and has no recolleciton of what happened the night before. and if this a true story it would make me feel so much better about what she does!

kris

Mary Jo, we keep telling you, you are amazing... see? You can make them in your sleep now!! :lol Another great bag!! Someone will be very happy!

Tina

So.... what did you eat right before you went to bed? Or watch on TV.. I'm going to have to try and replicate it:lol:P Is there another girlie type out there????? The bag is awesome!

Another pretty bag - they are all beautiful. Can't wait to see who gets it.

Hmmm, maybe if I go to bed and take hook, yarn and pattern with me, when I wake up, one of my projects will be finished. Naaa, more likely it will be on the floor in a pile!

Hmmm, maybe I should try "sleep crocheting", never know what you'll get. Beautiful bag.... AND THE WINNER IS ????????????????????

O M G!! Too Funny! You should write a mystery book about sleepwalking while crocheting!!

HINT.......and include us all in it of course!!

LOVE THAT BAG!! :cheer:clap:yay:yes:jumpyay:woo:rofl :rofl

Archived