Who's on Ravelry?

EmEyeAaay

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined a while back but could not figure out the site... I have recently started to investigate the site more! Username Alnee (I like to be consistant ;))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In case you're still adding Crochetville members and their Ravelry usernames!...

My C username = JackieMoon, and my R username = JackieMoon

Thank you! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am sunnywolfgar aka Terry Devine.

Cusername sunnywolfgar

R username sunnywolfgar

I've been a Ravelry member since Nov.27,2007 but I just couldn't get into it, every time I try it was just way to busy for me. I like the internet pages to be simple. And at the time Ravelry page was just to much for me. weeks would go by and I would try again. Each time I would go I stay a little longer.... well time flew other things came along.....then late last year I was on a hunt for a Pattern for a friend I've known since 1973. Told her about some web sites and told her I would try to help as we only had a picture she took of her crochet blanket she had crocheted so manyyyyy years back and a few clues at the time. Her books got damaged in her house fire...Her afghan--((the pattern we are looking for)) she gave her sister in law. Sometime after the fire she asked her sister in law for it back. anyways... I had looked everywhere on the net....Almost found it on Piccassa something like that. But wasn't it. Asked around on Facebook with some friends etc....Then thought I wonder if there is something on Ravelry, I have not really been to Ravelry about 2 or 3 years....OH MY GOODNESS, and it has changed a little bit but for the good. Had to change my addy, address etc. Once I got all that square away. Then I went on to checking out the web page and it was easier to get around now for some reason:think...so then I started looking for the pattern. I was hooked. Got my tea and a snack, I was on there probalby :ccompute3 hours straight. Didn't find it, but the next day, I got back on Ravelry and kept changing the search. Came up with nothing. Then I type in Magic Crochet Square Doily and Bingo there it was. We found the name of the pattern and what book it came in. My friend was so happy. She went to E-bay:ebay and bought the book, when she got the book she phoned:phone the E-bayer and thanked her for putting the book on E-bay. She really thought it was Decorative Crochet.. I just really got into Ravelry late last year. so now I am hooked.. I love Ravelry.

• 2 weeks later...

Ravelry has made me a better crocheter. The Free Pattern Testers group has helped me develop and test my patterns and the project pages are a great way to both organize

and keep track of my creations. I, too, love Ravelry!

• 2 years later...

Archived