Who's on Ravelry?

EmEyeAaay

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did an invite checker last night after seeing this link, and turns out they sent mine BACK IN OCTOBER!!!! *sigh* I'm still going through those emails LOL. So, they sent me another one and Now I'm there under 'DiveDoggy'! I don't have anything up yet but I hope to do it this weekend :0)

~~Cheri~~

• 1 year later...

I've been on Ravelry for a while -- my username there is Ferretlady, same as here.

Feel free to add me to your friends list - I love checking my 'friends activity' tab each day, seeing new projects that friends have made, items they've faved, etc - so handy to see it all in one neat list without having to click around to multiple pages...

I'm antwerpnative in both crochetville and ravelry. I belong to several groups on ravelry including Belgian knitters forum since I was born and raised there and it's fun to see some chats in Dutch and French.

I'll join the crochet group as well.

antwerpnative

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone entered their hooks and needles in the inventory section? I just did and was SHOCKED to see how many crochet hooks I have! It's safe to say, unless I need an S hook or something, I really don't need to buy any more hooks!

Archived