Traveling hook II..Hooking for cure, and nana will receive the hook

angelfire

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimbo, I've been admiring your work ever since I joined here and learned about you. I cannot wait to use that beautiful hook you made. You're an angel for making it for this cause that so many of us find near and dear to our hearts.

Joyce

I received the invite, just have not had a chance to go to the site.

Also, A BIG THANKS to Jimbo, I can't wait to use the hook.:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Wow! I get busy for a couple of days and look what happens!! I don't get the tea cozies or the pizza, but I'm working on the extra special project. Angelfire, I answered your pm's.

I am leaving now for the weekend...celebrating. I will update the invites for the blog on Monday when I get back near a computer...how will I survive without Crochetville for three days?:eek

No phones...no computer..and lots of water.

:ty

jimbo, thank you so much for giving of yourself and your talent to this worthwhile project. The significance of the YEW is the perfect touch!

I am like everyone else here...I can't wait to hold this crochet hook in my hands and to use it to crochet squares for these afghans. :hook

Now, jimbo, I think you should be the first one to make an entry into the journal to send the hook on this journey!

Enjoy the visit with your sis!

:manyheart:hug

:bheart

:heart:bheart:heart:bheart

CELEBRATE!!!

Happy 5th Anniversary to You and Your Husband!

Have a wonderful time!

:bheart:heart:bheart:heart:bheart

:ty

Now, jimbo, I think you should be the first one to make an entry into the journal to send the hook on this journey!

Enjoy the visit with your sis!

:manyheart:hug

This is exactly what I told him in apm I sent him right after I sent him the invite to join the blog:devil Thank you for agreeing with me and I am sure everyone else too.

Just did my little bit for the project... entered a post in the blog journal *(at http://hookingforacure.blogspot.com/ ) , and I'm mailing the hook off to Angelfire today. The adventure's afoot!!!

Thanks to all who are participating and especially to Angelfire for organizing the whole thing!

Jimbo

Just did my little bit for the project... entered a post in the blog journal *(at http://hookingforacure.blogspot.com/ ) , and I'm mailing the hook off to Angelfire today. The adventure's afoot!!!

Thanks to all who are participating and especially to Angelfire for organizing the whole thing!

Jimbo

:woo

Just a kind reminding those that have not accepted the invitation to the journal blog that you will not be able to add your entry unless you are an author. There are only five members left to respond.

I am on the lookout for the hook and will send it off to Reneva as soon as I receive it.

I would like to tell everyone how great it is to be involved in this project.

It gives me great relief to tell you that the hook is winging its way to Angelfire as i peck at this keyboard. I was all about sending it yesterday but an urgent project got in the way. It went today priority mail and "should" be in Angelfire's kind and talented hands by Friday!!

I can't wait to see all the entries in the blog journal and how the work progresses.

I tell you its an incredible honor to have a hook i made going to such generous, gifted and warm hearted people.. not to mention for such a worthy cause.

Thank you all again for participating and thanks especially to Angelfire for organizing all this.

Jimbo

Archived