Traveling hook II..Hooking for cure, and nana will receive the hook

angelfire

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi cshort - I've noticed your avatar. My younger brother has autism. Do you have a family member with the disorder?

HiReneva,

I don't have a family member with autism, however, I teach a pre-k class of children with autism and developmental disorders.

It is not too late to join, there are still several openings.

I also have a question. Are there any members that prefer not to receive it during a particular time, ie. vacation or some time during the summer?

I also have a question. Are there any members that prefer not to receive it during a particular time, ie. vacation or some time during the summer?

Yes, July 9-16 for me.

Joyce

Are there any members that prefer not to receive it during a particular time, ie. vacation or some time during the summer?

I don't have anything scheduled right now that would interfere with this, but if something comes up I'll do my best to give you lots of advance notice.

HiReneva,

I don't have a family member with autism, however, I teach a pre-k class of children with autism and developmental disorders.

Yikes!!! You must be busy. I don't think I'd be brave enough for that, we have trouble with just one! He's 14 now. I'm 12 years older than he is.

June 9-16 and July 9-16

Krystal16, that is alright because the way things look you will be getting it sometime in October.

If you happen to be unavailable when it is time to send it I will switch you with someone else. and I will make sure you can get it when you need it.

Archived