Traveling hook II..Hooking for cure, and nana will receive the hook

angelfire

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have lost Angelfire's addy, can someone who has it pm it to me? I wanted to get the hook and the squares out today, but only have until 12:30 as the post office closes then and I will have to wait until monday...

Help

I have added to the blog......I did 11 squares with the Jimbo hook and 4 others. I added pictures to the blog.

I am pretty fast, and I also didn't do anything from when the hook arrived until I had finished the ones I wanted to do.

Thanks to Angelfire and Jimbo......and all of you that are making squares and those praying for all cancer victims..

Vonnie - those are ALL beautiful!

I love the idea that you did one square for each person close to you suffering from cancer. I think it is a wonderful idea - I am going to make my list now... unfortunately, I think it will be longer than I will have time to make a square for each.

vonnie, you did a wonderful job on your squares....and you are quick.

We are going to have a marvelous afghan when everything comes together. I also made a list of family and friends affected and have started making some squares for another afghan that I plan on contructing for the cause.

Everyone thus far has been wonderful with keeping the hook moving and the squares are all unique. :manyheart

OK, hook has left Albany, OR and so have the squares....Thanks for letting me join this great project..

Is it comming to me????????

Is it comming to me????????

Yeap it is,:yes :yes should be there about the same time I get to CA:eek

here is the tracking # 0301 0120 0007 0354 4091 :hook :hook :hook :hook

Is it coming to me????????

Yes, you are receiving this earlier due to the next person that was going to receive it had finals this week...lucky you. It will go back to Idaho after you are finished as I know there are a couple members that would love to use it.

:cheer :cheer :cheerI GOT THE HOOK:cheer :cheer :cheer

Wow, is it beautiful-----Guess what I will be doing tonight!!!!!

it is mesmerizing, I hope you have a great time just stroking it with each stitch and that all your squares are filled with magic from the past recipients

:blush :blush Thank you, I just wish I could have had more time to make more squares.......if this will help just one person it is all worth it.

Prayers to all who have cancer that they will find some relief..:manyheart :manyheart

I was wondering if this would work----Someone broke into my house and stole the Jimbo hook.-----------NOPE, didn't think so; so I very reluctantly sent it on its way to Idaho today. Will post pictures in a couple of days when my DD returns my camera.

Archived