Traveling hook II..Hooking for cure, and nana will receive the hook

angelfire

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i tried to get on to the blog thing but was denied. We do we need to do to get access? also, i need a addy to send the special stuff to!

You should be able to see it but to author I need to add you with your e-mail address. That is why I asked for e-mail addresses

Wow, ya'll have been busy with posts! I have no problem getting

the extra special stuff to you asap. I am working on some other swap

obligations, then will get them to you. I think I have your address Angelfire.

So, I will try to get this completed by the end of this week.

BTW, loved the pizza!

I've sent you my e-mail, but it didn't even allow me to read the blog, so, not sure why that was. I really look forward to seeing it though, and getting to read it as we go with this. Angelfire, you're doing a great job with this! :)

Victoria

After I receive your addresses you will be sent an invite to join the blog as an author. This is going to be a virtual journal, instead of a written one sent with the hook. If you do not have permission to author the blog you will not be able to add your entry, that is how the virtual journal works. After the hook travels are completed, I will print off a copy if the winner would like a copy.

Ok quick question what are the special projects and what is considered the technical end of summer seens how I am in the south it doesnt get cold here until at least the end of October more like November So is August the end of summer or is September the end of summer? I know dumb question but I was just wondering.

I am hoping to have the squares by Labor Day...that is when my family considers the end of Summer because school starts and there isn't usually too many people vacationing. I would like to have the special project shipped out by the end of September and that gives me time to organize it.

If any member has a problem with that time frame please pm me as I will try to find a solution.

I still need lots of email addresses to add to blog editors for the journal. I want everyone able to post their comments when it is their turn with the hook. If you haven't sent me your email address please do soon. I know that the hook isn't traveling yet, I just want to get the excitement going.

We have 16 authors, still waiting for e-mails from 13 members in addition to the 7 invites that have been sent and not accepted. If you have sent me your address and have not received your invite, please pm me and I will send the invite again...it may have gone to junk mail.

I will be gone for three days starting @ 9 am on Friday...going away for my 5th anniversary, so if you can I would appreciate you replying ASAP.

I was looking up Thyroid cancer because a friend of mine had that, and I wanted to do a square for her. It's purple too, like Pancreatic Cancer. Anyway, I found this great website where you can search for either the cancer, or for the color, and find the cancer that goes with it. It's probably the one you used, but I thought I'd send it anyway. Maybe someone else wants to search for a cancer's color too? Or, maybe someone has a lot of a color and wants to make sure it's a color that goes with a cancer? Oh well, anyway, just an idea. Feel free to just crumple it up and eat it for lunch hehe. :hug Here's the website:

http://www.personalizedcause.com/guide/index.html

nice place

I'm in a major rush to get stuff ready for a visit from my sis (who has the very first Jimbo hook and who encouraged me to make more). But I just HAD to let you all know that the hook is finished!! And I'm pleased with it.

Its an "I" on the Bates scale and is made of YEW, the magical wood with bark that was part of a breakthrough cancer treatment (its now synthisized (sp?) so the Pacific Yew trees are no longar in danger of extinction).

Jimbo, you are a real sweetheart for making and donating this hook that we will be using for "Hooking for a Cure". Are you too good to be true or what? :hug

I guess there really are good people on this planet. You just have to be in the right place at the right time to find one.......and I was beginning to think that all the good people moved to another galaxy, far, far, away.

Thank you Jimbo and to have it made of the special wood is wonderful :tup

This will be my first time with one of your hooks I promise to treat it with the respect that everyone who owns one would. :dreaming You are very talented by the works I have seen on your blog........:applause

for you I toss the roses:fame

4_17_209.gifJimbo this is for you.4_19_1.gif

23_10_13.gifplease send me your e-mail address..I still need e mail addresses from 1 person.YEAH! and accepted invites from 16 members. I want everyone to be able to author their comments on the traveling hook journal blog.

543.gifReneva I have tried to pm you about the hook...would you please send me an e-mail @ angelfire4u4ever at hotmail dot com.

Archived