Traveling hook II..Hooking for cure, and nana will receive the hook

angelfire

LOL ok so I found the colon cancer but it also says brown is an alternate color for it

Testicular cancer is Orchid

and it also lists lung cancer as being pearl

I don't want to step on any toes I just saw those while I was looking at colors, I want to get as accurate as I can.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL ok so I found the colon cancer but it also says brown is an alternate color for it

Testicular cancer is Orchid

and it also lists lung cancer as being pearl

I don't want to step on any toes I just saw those while I was looking at colors, I want to get as accurate as I can.

Giving info is never stepping on toes. :hug

On another note. It has been brought to my attention that many those involved in the extra hook project would like that completed before the end of the summer if possible...please contact me if this is a problem.

I think it's physically impossible to finish up by end of summer. Suppose each person has the hook for only 1 day and it takes only one day to ship to the next person, then it would take a minimum of 68 days (no mail on Sunday) to do this. Since the hook hasn't even started it's travels, this aint gonna work.

Maybe if the summer folks go first....

BTW, I have no preference on when I get the hook.

I think it's physically impossible to finish up by end of summer. Suppose each person has the hook for only 1 day and it takes only one day to ship to the next person, then it would take a minimum of 68 days (no mail on Sunday) to do this. Since the hook hasn't even started it's travels, this aint gonna work.

Maybe if the summer folks go first....

BTW, I have no preference on when I get the hook.

I am so sorry, Once again I was not clear. Sorry cluless this is not the traveling hook squares...that will be going for probably a year once it gets moving. This was meant for the EXTRA Special project squares that don't require the hook. It is only meant for those invOlved in that project. Maybe I should have pm'ed those separately but I though posting here would reach more members involved. Please forgive me for not being clear enough. Each person receiving the traveling hook will have 3-5 business days to crochet with it before sending it on. I am sorry for causing confusion for anyone.

Ok, I understand, and yes, I would be one of the ones that would love to have the EXTRA Special Project done by Summer's End. I think it NEEDS to be done by that time, based on what the EXTRA Special Project is for.

a http://hookingforacure.blogspot.com/place for you. If I have your e-mail address I will send an invite enabling you to post also instead of just making comments. It was a suggestion :ideato have a virtual journal that would not be destroyed. I would appreciate input on this suggestion.

I am sorry to have made my post previously confusing...I must think you can all read my mind:scrachin

I received two squares for that EXTRA SPECIAL PROJECT from deedes

Wow- This project of crocheting Tea-Cozies has me so Inspired!

Should I go for the single ruffle/ or the deluxe Multi-Ruffle?

I really like the Depth of the Multi -Ruffle - Something that I would have Never thought of on my own.

Sorry Gals, they only let me out on Tuesdays and Saturdays...

Best Grins to all of you

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE FAX ME A PIZZA?

Wow- This project of crocheting Tea-Cozies has me so Inspired!

Should I go for the single ruffle/ or the deluxe Multi-Ruffle?

I really like the Depth of the Multi -Ruffle - Something that I would have Never thought of on my own.

Sorry Gals, they only let me out on Tuesdays and Saturdays...

Best Grins to all of you

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE FAX ME A PIZZA?

a multi ruffle could be unique..I will have to work harder on perfecting it.

Hi Cluless! I'm sorry, where did the idea of tea-cosies come from? Is that another idea of things to raffle for cancer research charity? Sorry, I just couldn't figure out what it was in reference to. :) Probably just me... I just got my son to sleep, and I'm pretty sleepy myself lol...

Victoria

Okay ladies, I've been off for a few days, and in trying to keep up with these posts, I am totally confused and so clueless as to what is going on :thinkhere.

I feel like I was renedered unconscious for a day or two and have no idea what's been happening here. Anyone nice enough to fill me in? I know about hooking for a cure.....but's what's with these extra happenings?

Somebody is going to have to do some major pm'ing here to help the confused! :rofl

Don't know if I'm qualified!

PM'ing you my email, angelfire. Thanks!

:manyheart:hug

I sent you a PM for the blog, so I can see, with my addy, and I sent you a PM, I have four special squares going out in tommorows mail.

Hugs and Bugs :manyheart

JoAnn

Okay ladies, I've been off for a few days, and in trying to keep up with these posts, I am totally confused and so clueless as to what is going on :thinkhere.

I feel like I was renedered unconscious for a day or two and have no idea what's been happening here. Anyone nice enough to fill me in? I know about hooking for a cure.....but's what's with these extra happenings?

PM'ng you Daisy.

Archived