May 2007 Table

Tampa Doll

Here it is May and we have many thoughts in our minds.

One is warm weather, sunshine and flowers:flower

The other more important is Mother’s Day

This table is a tribute to our Mom’s, our Guardian Angels.:angel

They are always there to love and protect us.

To look out for us and to see we grow in strength and character.

So to all the Mom’s out there and those we have memories of.

Happy Mother’s Day, may your day be bright, sunny and filled with lots of love.:manyheart

4x6May2007Table.gif

4x6sideMay2007Table.gif

The cover on the table was made by my Mom 35 years ago. She crocheted a table cover and a bedspread for each of her children, when they married. The violet angel is named Violet, after the Dh's Mother, so this table is a tribute to both our Mothers.

The angels represent the Guardians that watch over us to keep us safe, from the time we are born. Two of the angels have babies in their arms.

You are such a dear lady......what a lovely tribute to Mothers everywhere. This brought tears to my eyes, making me realize just how much I miss my mother and my daughter. I am blessed to have them both, but being 1700 miles away from them makes my heart ache at times.

Oh just beautiful. All your monthly tables are great, but I think I like this one the best. My mom collects angels. Right now she is in rehab getting her new knee working and when she comes home and is able to get to my house to see the computer, I am going to show her your table.

Very pretty Mary jo. Love the table cloth. My grand mother crocheted all the time. She made this beautiful table cloth and it was going to be mine . Well to make a long story short the house caught fire and the table cloth burned up. Left the inprint of it on the burnt table.So needless to say I never got it or any of her pansy doilys as all was gone.

sondra

Wow those are pretty! I collect angels and especially love the white one on the far right. Very pretty!

The table cloth is wonderful and I love your angels, a touching tribute to your mom. Your tribute reminded me how lucky I am to have my mom and daughter live with me and there are never any arguments in the house we are all equally crazy :lol

Just beautiful..... I do believe that is my fav. so far.... AND you just got the boy again... I showed him the pictures and he said " I hope your not expecting anything like that for Mother's day"...~sheesh~ the gratitude I get around here!!!!:lol

:artist I love them all. I even yelled for hubby to look. He automatically said wow. He really loved the tablecloth too. Hope he's not getting any ideas lol. I definately couldnt make one of them. I cant wait to see your next table. you do amazing work. :clap

Archived