Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

I have started another one for a new soon to be baby. This one is for a girl.

0210081508.jpg

:devil

Very pretty!! Love the colors!! I have never seen the rrs until just a few days ago when I became a member here and I absolutely love them. I have spent hours looking at all the pictures of the ones all of you have made and they are absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to make one, but it will be a while as I need to finish the projects I have already got started. I just hope that I can do it :think.

Micky, great colors! Very pretty.

Thank you!

I love RR's that have black between the colors. This is very pretty. Sorcha

Thank you! Actually the darkest color is Deep Plum Heather. The other colors go in order as follows: Plum Wine, Rose Violet, Plum Heather, White, Soft Pink, and Orchid with the Deep Plum Heather in between color changes.

Very pretty!! Love the colors!!

Thank you so much. (I hope that was directed at me. So I am thanking you just in case.)

Ooh Micky that is so pretty I love the colors and I know the mother who will is going to love it.

Thank you!

You all sure know how to make a girl feel good.

These are really beautiful RR's. I made my first one last week but chickened out and made it all yellow. The one I'm working on now is yellow, green, and white. I also printed out the directions for the Spiderman and picked up the yarn yesterday at JoAnn's. I don't have a camera so can't post pics yet but I've sure printed off some of your pics because your color schemes are fantastic and that's the part I'm not too good at.

~ Debby

i love to come here and look at the pictures. i've made a few of these but have never posted because i tend to copy other's color choices.

keep up the good work and keep sharing, please.

I can't speak for anyone else, but if someone chooses to copy my color choices, I have no problem seeing a picture of it. I'd be interested in seeing if the color pattern was altered. Plus, I feel flattered when someone likes my color choices enough to copy them. :lol

Even if you copy the color scheme it is still nice to see someone else's work. That's the beauty of the rr, none of them look exactly alike. I recently copied a rainbow pattern that was posted in this thread I think, and even though the colors were very close I think the finished ghans looked quite a bit different.

I love seeing everyone else's rrs because it gives me ideas motivation for my own. It's fun to see what everyone else is doing too.:)

Well here is #6 of my RRs. Youngest son recently transferred to another college, and his old RR was in the wrong colors. The new school's colors are hunter green, black and white. I added the multi-green to make it a little more interesting.

This monster is huge because my son said when he watched TV with the old one, his feet stuck out. It is 55 rows and measures 96 inches from point to point. If you go by Murphy's Law, he will probably say this one is too big. We moms can't win for trying, can we?

DANSripl4.jpg

DANSripl5.jpg

I think after 6 of these, I finally got my act together. I counted FREQUENTLY, always checked the first stitch after the point, and never had to frog it.

For once, my camera shows the colors fairly accurately! I took the picture on a bit of an angle to be able to fit it into the shot, so it may look a little mis-shapen, but it is actually perfectly symmetrical. I guess practice does make perfect!!!

Well here is #6 of my RRs. Youngest son recently transferred to another college, and his old RR was in the wrong colors. The new school's colors are hunter green, black and white. I added the multi-green to make it a little more interesting.

DANSripl4.jpg

DANSripl5.jpg

It's just so beautiful. It's amazing how just changing up the color brings them into a whole new perspective.

finished another

this one is for my niece's baby girl

colors used: TLC powder pink

RH petal pink

RH pink camo

th_IMG_0084.jpg

ABSOLUTELY! Gorgeous! beautiful color combo...I really have to get working on my rr...(addiction calls)