Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Micky,

What a MOST BEAUTIFUL rendition of the RR!!! I'm truly in admiration of your color scheme, and the placement of the rows. :cheer

Can you please share with us how many rows (color sequence) you placed in the RR? I would deeply appreciate it! :manyheart

Thank you in advance!!

Micky,

What a MOST BEAUTIFUL rendition of the RR!!! I'm truly in admiration of your color scheme, and the placement of the rows. :cheer

Can you please share with us how many rows (color sequence) you placed in the RR? I would deeply appreciate it! :manyheart

Thank you in advance!!

Thanks! Here goes the colors and placement.

6 Rnds Plum Wine

1 Rnd Deep Plum Heather

3 Rnds Rose Violet

1 Rnd Deep Plum Heather

3 Rnds Plum Heather

1 Rnd Deep Plum Heather

3 Rnds White

1 Rnd Deep Plum Heather

3 Rnds Soft Pink

1 Rnd Deep Plum Heather

3 Rnds Orchid (in progress)

And I will have 3 more color changes after that. But that will have to wait till I finish it. Heehee. Can't give away all my secrets now can I?

:devil

Ladies your postings are a real joy for me to read each evening when i get home from work. I just love seeing all your work, they are all beautiful. I'm so sorry I haven't been in here much but i have been working on some comfort shawls for the Mother and sisters of our friends that was killed in the Atkins tornado last week here in Arkansas. They were friends and church members of our church. A Mother Father and Daughter.

Glod Bless them, they are missed so much.

Hope y'all have a great weekend.

Ladies your postings are a real joy for me to read each evening when i get home from work. I just love seeing all your work, they are all beautiful. I'm so sorry I haven't been in here much but i have been working on some comfort shawls for the Mother and sisters of our friends that was killed in the Atkins tornado last week here in Arkansas. They were friends and church members of our church. A Mother Father and Daughter.

Glod Bless them, they are missed so much.

Hope y'all have a great weekend.

Sorry to hear about your loss, that was such a horrible mess. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm joining too.

Started a baby size in a speckled Jiffy Yarn from Lion Brand.

I'll try to post it when it's done (When I run out of yarn)

I love these blankets.

:manyheart

It is very pretty. I love camo. I wonder if they make it in purple?

There IS a purple camo and I love it! I forgot who makes it--it is a new color...I will have to find it......back soon.................

I found it! Bernat Camo-in purple-- 816315.jpg --found at www.marymaxim.com and I also found this locally at either Joann's or Michaels...just can't remember which one.

There IS a purple camo and I love it! I forgot who makes it--it is a new color...I will have to find it......back soon.................

I found it! Bernat Camo-in purple-- 816315.jpg --found at www.marymaxim.com and I also found this locally at either Joann's or Michaels...just can't remember which one.

Thanks.

Just thought I would post a pic of my latest finished rr, this one I did for my mil as a b-day present. It is 2 strands stitched with an "n" hook in the colors rh holiday aran/gold, rh soft white, rh claret, and rh magenta. Thanks for looking!

On the the other one I started, child size in rh bananaberry and bernat baby cordinates in soft yellow....

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/mva5493/?action=view&current=DSC

very very pretty ripples!! wow....from the looks of ur pic page, you've been REAL busy!! for ur baby rr? about how many rows did u make it?

and the other ones?

very very pretty ripples!! wow....from the looks of ur pic page, you've been REAL busy!! for ur baby rr? about how many rows did u make it?

and the other ones?

Yes a bit busy, almost all of those were done between just after thanksgiving and now. I am not sure of the rows on the baby but I think it is somewhere around 30, I am guessing around 35-40 on a child size, and not sure on the full size, I know they measure anywhere from 65-75 inches point to point.

I know I didn't get in on this from the beginning, but thought I'd share my round ripple I made for a Grandbaby due in May. I am happy with how this turned out. My son and daughter-in-law actually have a ROUND BABY BED! I used Bernat Softee Chunky in white, yellow and blue and the Gentle Waves Ripple Pattern. I've done other RR's but I like this one for a baby because it has less holes that they can get their fingers stuck in. Thanks for looking!

thumb.jpgclickable

I know I didn't get in on this from the beginning, but thought I'd share my round ripple I made for a Grandbaby due in May. I am happy with how this turned out. My son and daughter-in-law actually have a ROUND BABY BED! I used Bernat Softee Chunky in white, yellow and blue and the Gentle Waves Ripple Pattern. I've done other RR's but I like this one for a baby because it has less holes that they can get their fingers stuck in. Thanks for looking!

thumb.jpgclickable

I like it, it's very pretty :)

just began my 4th rr.....and haven't even finished my warm waves one yet! what can i say???? i HAVE to have a "change"!

i'm tryin to get lots of things started, because i am having hip surgery in a few weeks and i want to be able to keep my hands busy while my body hurts! (of course, it hurts all the time anyway,,,haha)

Cynthia, if it makes you feel any better, I ALWAYS have more than one thing going. I think a lot of us feel the same way, it gets too boring doing just one thing. I have different tote bags that I use for my projects and keep my pattern, yarn and work in progress in the bag and I always make sure to write hook size down on my pattern if I've changed it. Then when I pick that project back up, it seems to go so much faster to finish it and it's a pleasure to finish. Best of luck with your surgery!!