Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Hello Everyone!!

It's been a while since I've posted anything like a picture of the RR I'm making?? I hurt my left hand & wrist, so It's taken me a lot longer to get it finished, but I did it, this evening, I finished it:woo

Your round ripples are just gorgeous, all of you are doing a great job on them:clap

The size of this RR is 71 inches across from tip to tip

Here are some pics of mine,

clickable

th_ShadedBlueRR004.jpg

clickable

th_ShadedBlueRR003.jpg

cliockable

th_ShadedBlueRR001.jpg

:clap They are 3 more wonderful RR's - I love this CAL, it's so inspirational. There really is no end to the colour and design choices for RR's is there?

Oh how beautiful! I am in the middle of one of the rainbow RR's, with the purple towards the middle and the red on the outside, and the white between. I love the look of the black!!

The blue one looks great too! I love the varigated mixed into the RR's!

Hello all I have not posted anythhing in awhile, though I have been looking around at all of your work. You ladies are keeping very busy I love the color combos, that you all come up with and DreamingofYarn I love the dollies I will be trying it soon as I get all the christmas gifts done HA HA. Well here are three that I have completed one was a gift for a young lady at my church that was having a baby boy. A rr with a sweater and hat, Hope you all like it Thanks for taking a look and keep up the great work. :clap:manyheart

th_HPIM0631-1.jpg

th_HPIM0635.jpg

th_HPIM0631.jpg

th_HPIM0630-1.jpg

th_HPIM0626.jpg

th_HPIM0630.jpg

th_HPIM0620.jpg

th_HPIM0616.jpg

I'm finally back. Here's my latest RR Blanket that I made for my aunt.

It's 58" from point to point.

38 rounds, 1 strand of yarn and I used an I-5.5 mm hook

I still have to finish another one that I only have a couple of rounds to go.

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

I've been so busy lately I haven't taken a look at all the new RR's that have been created.

Melannie, Debbie, Candy, Carol, Honey112, and V-Hooked :

Your RR's are all gorgeous. Great Job everyone :clap:clap

I took a break from RR's for a bit, but now I have started a new one this morning. I'm not sure if I'm liking this color scheme....I'll have to do a little more to see if it 'grows' on me. If not, I'll start over with a different color scheme.

Candy....I am absolutely in loveeee with your round ripple....that is so pretty :manyheart Carol I love yours...you always make such nice color combinations....all the round ripples here are sooooo kool....I dont get tired of looking at them...I always come and look at them again....Candy ...yours made me want to make another one....:lol

V-Hooked-Your rr is gorgeous,:manyheart I love the color combo and the colors sorta reminds me of strawberries.

honey112

V-Hooked

Your round ripples are all so beautiful, you've done a super nice job on them, keep up the great work:hook :manyheart:yay

I've been so busy lately I haven't taken a look at all the new RR's that have been created.

Melannie, Debbie, Candy, Carol, Honey112, and V-Hooked :

Your RR's are all gorgeous. Great Job everyone :clap:clap

I took a break from RR's for a bit, but now I have started a new one this morning. I'm not sure if I'm liking this color scheme....I'll have to do a little more to see if it 'grows' on me. If not, I'll start over with a different color scheme.

Thank you guys!! I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for the inspiration that I get here!!

I can't wait to start another one!!

:ty

all of these RRs are gorgeous, I've been working on mine when I can but man I'm starting to get burned out,time to take a break I think and work on something else.

I've just got a quick question, how long does a round ripple take to make? I've got 2 baby blankets to make and I was going to do them both in squares but I might make a RR, but I'm a bit short on time!

Thank you :)

These RR's have got to be quicker :hyper than all those little squares!!

It's pretty fun to watch them grow!!

Look for Aggie May on this board,,she has an awsome RR pattern if you don't already have one.

Have :hook fun

I'm finally back. Here's my latest RR Blanket that I made for my aunt.

It's 58" from point to point.

38 rounds, 1 strand of yarn and I used an I-5.5 mm hook

I still have to finish another one that I only have a couple of rounds to go.

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

OOH! Thanks so much for posting these pics. I've been looking for a pattern for a wedding gift. For some odd reason, I never thought of a RR. The bride chose almost exactly those colors for her wedding. Would you mind if I borrowed your color scheme?

I've just got a quick question, how long does a round ripple take to make? I've got 2 baby blankets to make and I was going to do them both in squares but I might make a RR, but I'm a bit short on time!

i don't know how fast you crochet but my single strand rr it took about a day, if you work steady on it. my 2 strand on a little less because they go faster. I could get them both done in around a week if I needed to. :think that is if I didn't have a full day to work on one. it also depends on how much time you have each day too.

i don't know how fast you crochet but my single strand rr it took about a day, if you work steady on it. my 2 strand on a little less because they go faster. I could get them both done in around a week if I needed to. :think that is if I didn't have a full day to work on one. it also depends on how much time you have each day too.

This rainbow afghan took me about 4 days, working on it at lunch time and at home after work.

I wish I had used a different blue, but I still like the way it turned out. It's a gift for someone I work with. The colors are a little off. The last round before the red border is a nice purple color.

007.jpg

I was surprized how quick these go along. I didn't actually time a big one, but the baby-sized one I made in double-crochet took less than a day.

OOH! Thanks so much for posting these pics. I've been looking for a pattern for a wedding gift. For some odd reason, I never thought of a RR. The bride chose almost exactly those colors for her wedding. Would you mind if I borrowed your color scheme?

Go right ahead!!:cheer