Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

:yay Wow,Honey,, that is a treasure,,

I agree with Irikel,, I've never seen one that big.

It would be fun to guess HOW MUCH YARN? Or how many trips Back to the store for more yarn,:lol

charmingly_wicked-- Pretty color choices,, Gonna keep and eye out for your progress.

Hello all thank you for all your kind words. Someone asked how big it was in inches it is 98" from point to point. Wow, I just knew it was taking a long time to get around it. Thanks again for the kind words.

Your rr is very big and pretty. I finished my big one back in July. I call it the beast because it was so big. I posted it here. it was about 90" point to point. when I got to the end I think it took close to 90 min to get around one time. of course that depended on my speed at the time I was working on it. I know I used around 5#'s of yarn on mine. If you want to see it you can look on my blog. it is the last thing I have posted so it should be easy to find. I know I was glad when I got done with mine and the recipent was very happy when she recieved it. it was a surprise. :cheer

I would say it took about an hour to get around one round when it got bigger. the colors are Linen, eran and mult I don't know what it is called I had brought the yarn a year ago to do a scraf and never got around to it and my husband rolls my yarn for me and dosen't always save my information, though to give him credit I did say I was only going to do a scraf with it. I have learned to take a piece of the yarn and put on a index card with all the information about it. color number and where I brought it. Thanks for you kind words.

Honey - that is a stunning RR. How long was it taking to get around in the end?

it took I had two scan of the mult, used 5 of the Linen and the eran I thank. I mad three trips to the store to get yarn trying to find the mult color with on luck. :clap Thanks again

:yay Wow,Honey,, that is a treasure,,

I agree with Irikel,, I've never seen one that big.

It would be fun to guess HOW MUCH YARN? Or how many trips Back to the store for more yarn,:lol

charmingly_wicked-- Pretty color choices,, Gonna keep and eye out for your progress.

a question pleaaaaaaaaaase

did anyone used hook size J??

i`m afraid that after a while it wont lay flat,will it??? :think

j hook is the size I use unless I am doing two strands and haven't had a problem with them laying flat.:hook

I have already done 1 round ripple for this CAL. Can I do another? I would like to try the 12 point to 24 point.

How does one do that?

I've NEVER seen any more BEAUTIFUL RR afghans in my lifetime, than right here under this post!!!! :cheer

Carol

here is the link to RoseRed's 12 to 24 point round ripple. It explains everything well.;) I did one following her directions.:cheer Very easy to understand.:clap

http://crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=691643&postcount=1

How does one do that?

I've NEVER seen any more BEAUTIFUL RR afghans in my lifetime, than right here under this post!!!! :cheer

Carol

I have already done 1 round ripple for this CAL. Can I do another? I would like to try the 12 point to 24 point.

There are 2 posts on the 'Ville. There are 2 different ways of doing it. One is to make squares to fit in the valleys. Ones is using sc's and trs.

here is the link to RoseRed's 12 to 24 point round ripple. It explains everything well.;) I did one following her directions.:cheer Very easy to understand.:clap

http://crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=691643&postcount=1

THANKS SUE!!!! I'm going to attempt one for my granddaughter's 9th birthday the end of November!!!:manyheart

Carol

There are 2 posts on the 'Ville. There are 2 different ways of doing it. One is to make squares to fit in the valleys. Ones is using sc's and trs.

Sportsbear...do you have the pattern or post using the sc and tr stitches?

Carol