Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Joni, all I'm seeing is a red x and I LOVE PICTURES!!! I have spent hours just looking at all the pretty pic's when I could be chrocheting my own.:lol This place is great!

Now for my s..l..o..w..progress on the 'lifesaver' :D

IMG_0741.jpg

I love the sheen of this yarn.

mywork.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Joni, all I'm seeing is a red x and I LOVE PICTURES!!! I have spent hours just looking at all the pretty pic's when I could be chrocheting my own.:lol This place is great!

Now for my s..l..o..w..progress on the 'lifesaver' :D

I love the sheen of this yarn.

THANKS FOR LOOKING

It's gorgeous!

:devil

andrea2006-Your spiderman rr looks great.

ruby51-Your rr is looking prettier and prettier as it grows.

cherrypicker-Your rr is looking good.

jpschabell-Very pretty rr, I like the starghan in your avatar too.

Wow!!!

You guys have been working hard. I have seen so many new RR since I have been off for awhile. I'm so happy you ladies are keeping this CAL going. Everyones work is just beautiful.

I have been working long hours at the hospital and it just seems like i don't have enough time in a day lol I hope to get back to my RR's soon. Keep up the great work ladies.

Hugzzzzzzzz:hug

Judy, cherry picker, and Joni all of your ghans look beautiful I love the different colored ones just wish I had someone to do them for .

Thanks to all of you for your compliments I appreciate them and I know that most of the time if it wasnt for the board I would never finish a thing.

Wow!!!

You guys have been working hard. I have seen so many new RR since I have been off for awhile. I'm so happy you ladies are keeping this CAL going. Everyones work is just beautiful.

I have been working long hours at the hospital and it just seems like i don't have enough time in a day lol I hope to get back to my RR's soon. Keep up the great work ladies.

Howdy stranger :lol:lol

I figured that was what was going on. It's good to hear from you. I have 3 RR's going right now, with a couple more to do (hopefully).

Take care and try not to work too hard.

:hug

Howdy stranger :lol:lol

I figured that was what was going on. It's good to hear from you. I have 3 RR's going right now, with a couple more to do (hopefully).

Take care and try not to work too hard.

:hug

Thankyou Mel,

I have missed all of you but not to worry I do check in cause I can't stay away to long. You always do such beautiful work and I don't want to miss a one :)

I just don't seem to have much time to work on mine, altho I do have one about half done. I'm going to Iowa for Thanksgiving and it's a 10 hour drive so I plan to work on it while hubby drives, so I hope to have one to post soon.

Thanks to you and all the ladies for keeping our CAL going. Hugzzzzzzzzz

Wow!!!

Thank you for starting it :clap

Everyone's RR's are just beautiful.

Here is one of the 4 I have started for Christmas presents. I love this one, and I just may have to keep it for ME!! If I don't keep this one, I will make myself one soon.

th_ChristmasGemstoneRipple2.jpg

clickable

Thank You!

I have 4 going (most just have the first 6 rows done, so we will will see how they turn out. I may not be able to make up my mind which one to keep.

I only need 3 for gifts, so the 4th will either be for ME or for someone that needs/wants it.

Everyone's RR's are just beautiful.

Here is one of the 4 I have started for Christmas presents. I love this one, and I just may have to keep it for ME!! If I don't keep this one, I will make myself one soon.

th_ChristmasGemstoneRipple2.jpg

clickable

This one is absolutely beautiful !!! Please keep it for yourself.

That is gorgeous what colors are they? I have one started with varigated greens and doing 4 rows of that with 2 rows of a forest green that matches somewhere in the varigation. I have 28 rows of it done want to do at least 41 I think I am going to have to go out and buy more varigated though, cuz I think now that it is getting bigger im running out. My camera is charging at the moment but as soon as its done I will take a pic and show you what I have so far.

I put the Gemstone RR down last night and did some work on one of the other 3 I have started. I don't know who will be getting this one either. As a matter of fact, I have no idea who gets what. I'll decide when they get bigger. My DD is going to help me decide.

Since they are all going to family members, I decided to do them basically the same, with the exception of the color of variegated. I am using yarn from my stash for all of them. I will need to buy more black, but I think I have enough of the variegated for them all (I hope)!

th_ChristmasSageMary1.jpg

clickable

Mel, your rr is STUNNING!!!! I would keep that one :heart

Mine is a little over 40in across and I've decided to give it to my granddaughter. I'm not too sure about the size though she's five years old and I want her to be able to use it for awhile :think Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

mywork5.jpg

BTW, my cat Daisy is sizing it up for herself :lol

Mel, your rr is STUNNING!!!! I would keep that one :heart

Mine is a little over 40in across and I've decided to give it to my granddaughter. I'm not too sure about the size though she's five years old and I want her to be able to use it for awhile :think Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

mywork5.jpg

BTW, my cat Daisy is sizing it up for herself :lol

love your color choices, beautiful rr. I have just finished a rr for my 5 year old niece, it is in this post but not sure where. :blush I wanted it to be something she could snuggle up in and not outgrow immediately so I just kept adding to it until it looked big enough to me. It measure just over 54 inches point to point. My 15 year old niece was using it yesterday and it covered her from about her rib cage down, she is average height for a teenager. Don't know if this helps, but I hope so.:)