Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

I haven't made the spideyghan, but others here have....what part are you having trouble with?

:( I messed up last night, i am trying to do this baby round ripple afghan as a spiderman and i can not get this pattern. Its a fight for me. i want to do this and its driving me crazy. i don't have time for this. i need to get these 2 made. its so frustrating, i am only 6 months int crocheting. I will be bald soon!

debinmtns

Sorry that I didn't post any updates to my RR. I took a trip to Va to visit my daugther and dad. Took it with me and worked on it there. I finished it up last night and am really happy with the way it turned out. :manyheartroundripple-1.jpg

Now to find a box to mail it off!

Donna- just gorgeous ! What's the green you are using ? I really like it with the other 2 colors .

I'm using dark thyme, light plum and sage mary. Thanks I wasn't sure at first but now that it is together I love the three colors together.

I've been reading through the posts, and I'm absolutely in love with these afghans! Would you mind if I joined in? I've never done a round ripple, or even a ripple for that matter, so it will definitely be a learning experience. I think it will be the perfect thing to use up my mountain of baby yarn (someone gave me one of those orange garbage bags FULL of baby yarn!). It might be a while before I can make much progress on it....my best friend and I are "racing" to see who can finish the Great 63 sampler afghan, and I'm going to a conference next week.

Mim

I've been reading through the posts, and I'm absolutely in love with these afghans! Would you mind if I joined in? I've never done a round ripple, or even a ripple for that matter, so it will definitely be a learning experience. I think it will be the perfect thing to use up my mountain of baby yarn (someone gave me one of those orange garbage bags FULL of baby yarn!). It might be a while before I can make much progress on it....my best friend and I are "racing" to see who can finish the Great 63 sampler afghan, and I'm going to a conference next week.

Mim

You are more than welcome to join, we would love to have you here with us. Keep us up to date on your progress. :-)

I was finally able to find the time to finish my rug. My cat has decided to claim it as his! I have a few more to make, but need to finish a few ghans first. I got way behind during our move, and now have to try to play catch up. My daughter wants me to make a few more for her too. She already has 2!

This is a 2 strander rug. I used Hobby Lobby's 'I Love This Yarn' and a size J hook. I wanted it to be thick so I used a smaller hook than I use for a 2 strand ghan.

th_MomRug1.jpg

clickable

Very pretty, everbodie round ripple are so beautiful. Maybe there should be some sort of library of beautiful round ripples. Looking at everybodies round ripples give me alot of creative ideas of color uses.

I was finally able to find the time to finish my rug. My cat has decided to claim it as his! I have a few more to make, but need to finish a few ghans first. I got way behind during our move, and now have to try to play catch up. My daughter wants me to make a few more for her too. She already has 2!

This is a 2 strander rug. I used Hobby Lobby's 'I Love This Yarn' and a size J hook. I wanted it to be thick so I used a smaller hook than I use for a 2 strand ghan.

th_MomRug1.jpg

clickable

Very nice job mell I like your colors

Sorry that I didn't post any updates to my RR. I took a trip to Va to visit my daugther and dad. Took it with me and worked on it there. I finished it up last night and am really happy with the way it turned out. :manyheartroundripple-1.jpg

Now to find a box to mail it off!

The receiver is going to love it, very pretty.

YIPPEE! :clap I finished my mom's RR in time for Mother's Day. This is huge. That is a queen size bed it is on. Used an "H" hook and Caron Pounders. Almost a whole Red, White was about 1-1/3 and Blue was about 1-3/4.

Mom will be real happy with it - maybe not today as she is still recovering from knee replacement surgery, but I will take it and give it to her and bring it back home. She can enjoy it fully when she gets home next week.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

<a href=th_P5130021.jpg' alt='th_P5130021.jpg'>

Hi Everyone, is it to late too join this cal? I have seen so many beautiful round ripples on here that I just have to make me one.

You can join us at anytime. Looking forward to seeing your progress :)

Amaranthe, your rr is very pretty. I didn't get my last rr done in time for mothers day due to a car accident yesterday spent 6 hours in er. Will work on it as i feel better, Happy Mothers day to all

I'm so sorry about your accident. I hope you are doing better. I will keep you in my prayers. Hugzzzz

YIPPEE! :clap I finished my mom's RR in time for Mother's Day. This is huge. That is a queen size bed it is on. Used an "H" hook and Caron Pounders. Almost a whole Red, White was about 1-1/3 and Blue was about 1-3/4.

Mom will be real happy with it - maybe not today as she is still recovering from knee replacement surgery, but I will take it and give it to her and bring it back home. She can enjoy it fully when she gets home next week.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

<a href=th_P5130021.jpg' alt='th_P5130021.jpg'>

Great job!!! Your Mother will love it. I hope she is recovering well from her surgey. She will be on my prayer list. Hugzzz

Amaranthe, your rr is very pretty. I didn't get my last rr done in time for mothers day due to a car accident yesterday spent 6 hours in er. Will work on it as i feel better, Happy Mothers day to all

I'm sorry. I hope you are feeling better and there was no long term affects to your health.

Hi Everyone, is it to late too join this cal? I have seen so many beautiful round ripples on here that I just have to make me one.

Never to late to join in the fun. Looking forward to seeing your RR.