Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

You guys really crack me up. I call mine "Power surges" I have not started any new round ripples right now. I am doing a standard ripple for my youngest son in his school colors. Maroon,Silver,White and Black. It is going to be quite large since he is 6'2" tall.

Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather and are getting outside some.

Pam

I haven't been posting too much this week. My allergies have been horrible. Today is the first day I've been able to breathe through my nose since Wednesday. I haven't gotten too much farther on my RR this last week. I only got one color row on it. I'm going to try to get some more done and I'll have my photo ready for photo Friday.

Oh and Judy, I read all your posts too. I like to come into the ville and read the posts even when I don't feel like typing.

Happy Sunday To You!!!

I just finished the Monet Round Ripple Afghan:manyheart the size of it is 71 inches across from tip to tip

Clickable

th_MonetRoundRipple05004.jpg

Clickable

th_MonetRoundRipple05008.jpg

Clickable

th_MonetRoundRipple05007.jpg

Here is the rr that I was working on for a friend for mothers day. due to my car accident I didn't get it done until last night. Hope you all like it it is s71' from point to point the colors are maroon, sandy print and eran all red heart yarn.

th_HPIM0475.jpg

th_HPIM0474.jpg

th_HPIM0473.jpg

:clap Natcat--wow, that's sure a pretty one,,big too!!

:cheer honey112 you too, gee,that's just so pretty,

:flower Glad you're both feeling better!!

Honey112

I really like your round ripple, it is so pretty, you do great work:yay

I didn't know you were in an accident:no I sure hope you are feeling better:hug

I have to figure out which round ripple I want to make next :think I only have enough yarn to start a yarn shop...lol so my hubby keeps telling me...LOL but every time we go to walmart, or michaels, he asks me if I need some more yarn, only 1 time, I said :no ...lol all the rest of the time, I say, "well, let me look, they just might have some more that I need"!!!

I haven't been posting too much this week. My allergies have been horrible. Today is the first day I've been able to breathe through my nose since Wednesday.

:sneezeI hear ya, my son and I have been miserable this past week!:sick I am sooo happy that it rained last night, and we both woke up unstuffy and clear! YAY!:cheer

Here is the rr that I was working on for a friend for mothers day. due to my car accident I didn't get it done until last night. Hope you all like it it is s71' from point to point the colors are maroon, sandy print and eran all red heart yarn.

th_HPIM0475.jpg

honey112, very pretty rr...your friend will just love it!

Thank you all for your kind words I am doing better have to let the pain work its way out of my body. Natcat love your rr great colors and size. They are great any size you make them. Thanks again for your kind words.

I haven't been posting too much this week. My allergies have been horrible. Today is the first day I've been able to breathe through my nose since Wednesday. I haven't gotten too much farther on my RR this last week. I only got one color row on it. I'm going to try to get some more done and I'll have my photo ready for photo Friday.

Oh and Judy, I read all your posts too. I like to come into the ville and read the posts even when I don't feel like typing.

I hope your feeling much better. Hope your good as new soon :)

WOW! This is gorgeous!! Great work!!!

Wow!! 71 inches? thata a big one. It's really pretty. I love the way you made your color combo's too. You do great work. I want to make one and try and edgeing like you have on yours. It looks really good.

Wow!! 71 inches? thata a big one. It's really pretty. I love the way you made your color combo's too. You do great work. I want to make one and try and edgeing like you have on yours. It looks really good.

You guys really crack me up. I call mine "Power surges" I have not started any new round ripples right now. I am doing a standard ripple for my youngest son in his school colors. Maroon,Silver,White and Black. It is going to be quite large since he is 6'2" tall.

Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather and are getting outside some.

Pam

Good to see ya in here GoalieMom. Sounds like you have your work cut out for you. Your son will love you for it. :) Yeah good ole power surges aren't they great lol I was having a menopause moment a few days ago and everyone helped me thru it. Your ladies are great!!! :)

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Wow, everybodies rr look great, I'm still not finished with mine and haven't posted a picture yet as I'm unable to locate my camera charger and my battery is dead. Well anyway, now I have to put it on hold for just a while longer, I start my new job tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get it done soon. I bought some patterns on ebay and found a beautiful rr I want to start, but I won't let myself till this one is finished.

natcat- Your round ripple is beautiful. I really like the colors you used and how you sequenced them and the edging adds a delicate touch.

honey112-Your afghan is very bold and beautiful and the edging you used gives it that perfect finished look.

Both-At 71-inches wow, that is a big work to be proud of.

Wow, everybodies rr look great, I'm still not finished with mine and haven't posted a picture yet as I'm unable to locate my camera charger and my battery is dead. Well anyway, now I have to put it on hold for just a while longer, I start my new job tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get it done soon. I bought some patterns on ebay and found a beautiful rr I want to start, but I won't let myself till this one is finished.

Good luck with your new job and we will be here when ya can post and update us on your RR.

Honey and Natcat, your round ripples are gorgeous. I will have to do one. I have some really pretty TLC yarn in fall colors with neat varigated. I might try that. Do any of you have suggestions for one of the patterns that has the added squares? :think They look like fun.

Natcat, do you want to clone your husband??? :rofl Any guy who asks if you want more yarn is worth a lot of moola :2rock .

Everyone's round ripple's are just beautiful. Great job everyone :clap:clap:clap

Here is my latest project I'm working on. I had to put the spiderman ripple on hold for a little while. All I have to do is the final webbing, and it is giving me fits. I just can't grasp how to do it, so I have put it aside and am now working on this round ripple. It is going to be one of a few things I make for a Silent Auction at our church. The youth group is going on a Mission trip in June, and they thought that it would be a good idea to have a Silent Auction to help raise some money for the trip. My DD is going, and has told me what items she would like me to make for the Auction. I have until June 1 to get my items done. :sweatI hope I can get them all done.

Here is the rr. Right now it is 41" point to point. I haven't decided how big to make this one yet. I guess I'll keep going until it looks right :lol

This is one I was actually making for myself, since I still haven't made myself one yet. When my DD saw this one, she said it needed to be for the auction. Eventually I will have my own rr ;)

th_caronripple3.jpg

clickable