Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

That is a really cool look Lisa!

Great RR's everybody. I think I'm going to start another one tonight for a baby ghan. I still need to work on the spidey one too.

That is a really cool look Lisa!

Great RR's everybody. I think I'm going to start another one tonight for a baby ghan. I still need to work on the spidey one too.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! I've already started the next one, but no post stitches. I'm using up some stash. Out of 11 afghams I've made since the fall, 8 of them are round ripples! Addicting? Oh yeah!!

Looks great lisa adds a little flare to it! I'm finally done with the 3rd one i've been dabbling here and there and decided i needed to finish before i start some pound puppies for the kids . This ones my hubby wanted to put on the back seat of the van. Idk why but hey it gave me an excuse to make one for us:D. It measures 51' from point to point. I did it in ww and light weight for the varigated part. I like how the different weights looked together on this one i was wondering if it would work out but i like it .th_3rdrrdone.jpg Keep them coming ladies i love everyones color choices so far they are all beautiful.

I just started the spiderman round ripple. My grandson will be 10 on June 8th. I was going to do an American flag and told my daughter about the spiderman afghan and she said that he would love that one.

Congratulations on posting your photo!!! Your afghan looks good.

May I make another suggestion. Before uploading your photo to Photobucket, resize your photo. It's a lot easier. I've tried letting Photobucket resize it, but I wasn't happy with the results. Here's another tip -- when you go to save your resized photo, give it another name (i.e. DSC00100-adj). That way you'll still have your original photo.

Here's progress!! One more stripe of white I'm thinkin' then bring it on home with blue,,It's 36" now About 42"for a baby RR???

I wanna try Julie Kay's box stitch border to finish it off.

:nworthy

Thank you!!! mikki +stormy

Next I need to do this kinda quick:eek Only 2 colors,,it's gonna be pretty plain, any brillant ideas:idea This is going to be for a boy baby with a very special story,,,I probably need permission before I start :blah :blah

th_100_1033.jpg

specialK--Can't wait to see your RR's

startofroundrippleforsam22.jpg

Started another one last week, colors are Mardi Gras, Honalulu, and Calypso in Homespun.

startofroundrippleforsam22.jpg

Started another one last week, colors are Mardi Gras, Honalulu, and Calypso in Homespun.

Oh wow that will be so soft and cuddly this winter. I like the colors to , very pretty. Thanks for posting your pictures for all of us to see :)

Morning ladies,

I hope you all had a very nice Mothers Day.

Well I have started my 2nd Spideyghan and i'm on Rd 24 whew! i'm tired of red and blue lol I'm ready for some brite colors but I know the boys will love them so i'm off to put a few more rds on this morning and i will check in later today. Have a great day!! :hug

Where is everyone hiding today lol Guess your all catching up after Mothers Day! I miss ya all. I hope all is well and I will check in on your progress tomorrow. Have a great evening. :hug