Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Here is the second round ripple that I am making for the silent auction. I think this one is my favorite of all the rr's I've done so far. I will be making myself one in these colors one of these days. It is 63" point to point.

th_tlcroundrippledone1a.jpg

clickable

Mel, I LOVE IT!! I think the fact that you edged it in the varigated is a SUPER idea!!!! You know, I saw this yarn in another project and thought YUCK!! DOUBLE YUCK!!!. But I really really like it in the round ripple.....

Dreamsofyarn you do great work and you keep me looking, love you colors. keep up the great work.

Here is the second round ripple that I am making for the silent auction. I think this one is my favorite of all the rr's I've done so far. I will be making myself one in these colors one of these days. It is 63" point to point.

th_tlcroundrippledone1a.jpg

clickable

Thanks everyone for the kind words :blush

I wasn't too sure about the color combo on this one. I had seen this yarn worked up in a different pattern (can't recall what pattern it was now) and I hadn't decided if I liked it or not. My DD and I saw it at the store one day and I still wasn't sure about it. So I bought a skein and worked a swatch and decided to use it. So I got all the colors and made the RR. The bigger it got, the more I fell in love with it. It is gorgeous in person and the solid colors give it a 3D effect.

I also wasn't sure about using the variegated for the edging, so I tried it and really liked the look. I think this will be the way I edge all my RR's that have variegated yarn in them.

Hi Ladies,

Well I got my new Grandson on May 30, 2007

He is a doll :-)

He weighed 7lbs 3oz's and was 19 inches long. :clap

I hope your all doing great on your RR and I really miss you all. I will be back in here as soon as everything settled down here a bit. I'm heading back to AR on the 20th of June So I will check in soon. Looks like your all doing great work as always. See ya soon .

Your Crochet Buddy, Judy :hook

Congratulations Judy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's always so exciting with each grandchild. Enjoy, not toooooo much spoiling, ya hear. lol :lol:lol:lol . I know your daughter is really appreciating you are there to help. Have a safe trip home, hope you take lots of pics.

Here is my latest Round Ripple, this one is 41 rows. I ran out of the hot pink so I stopped. That is the great thing about this pattern. I have am working on one that I am doing from scrap yarn. [/color][/size]th_HPIM0486.jpgclickable th_HPIM0485.jpg

th_HPIM0488.jpgclickable

th_HPIM0487.jpgclickable

Hello again ladies, I just wanted to ask that all of you keep my son's mother-in-law in pray, her husband had cancer now for the pass three years and she has put all her live into taking care of him. On Thursday May 31 she was on her way to see him in Ny city and was hit in the real. Now she will never walk again, the sad thing is on Sunday June 2 the husband passed away, she is in a coma so she dosen't even know that he is gone and that she will never walk again. I ask that you all lift her and her family up in pray. Thank you Carolen

This thread started in April - is it too late to get in? I just saw some yarn on sale at Michaels - not that I needed an excuse, but what the heck...:D

I have never done a round ripple, but acquired a pattern recently and can't wait to try it.

Can I, can I, can I, can I?

This thread started in April - is it too late to get in? I just saw some yarn on sale at Michaels - not that I needed an excuse, but what the heck...:D

I have never done a round ripple, but acquired a pattern recently and can't wait to try it.

Can I, can I, can I, can I?

It's never too late to join. I have made 9 total since joining this CAL (3 are rugs), I have 3 in the works right now, plus many more to make. Just jump right in and have fun.

A word of caution......Round Ripples are highly addictive :yes:lol

It's never too late to join. I have made 9 total since joining this CAL (3 are rugs), I have 3 in the works right now, plus many more to make. Just jump right in and have fun.

A word of caution......Round Ripples are highly addictive :yes:lol

Well, I'm addicted to anything crochet, so I'll just add this to the list.

I'll be doing a 9-pointed round ripple.