My first Dress lots of pics!

Msbarjam

I found this yarn a long time ago and have been waiting for the perfect project for it. With summer comming up I decided to make a top out of it. Then I got this crazy idea to sew a skirt to the bottom of it. Now all I had to do was figure out how to sew things since I have never ever sewed anything in my life ha ha :oops So here is what i came up with bare with me.... I used Berroco Lullaby yarn and some fabric I got on sale for a $1 a yard. My DD is posing for me

DSC00020.jpgDSC00024.jpg

DSC00026.jpgDSC00025.jpg

~Barb

WOW!!! OMG!!! I love it!!

That is simply gorgeous!!! Have you designed before?

That is definately something I can see people shelling out the dough for. You should sell them!!! (your daughter and your home are beautiful!!)

~Rebecca

You did a great job for your first! I would never have known it was your first! You've got talent for sure!!!

Just adorable!!!:garden

WOW thank you all for the wonderful responses!! This was really simple after I figured out how to thread the sewing machine haha! The material is just a little stretchy so it matches nicely with the yarn. This is one of my favorite projects though. I love being able to make stuff for my daughter that she can wear and tell everyone that her mommy made it! haha

~Barb

Archived