Giant Granny Square Afgan Along?

Melibean223

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<Do all the lefties here crochet lefthanded. Im lefthanded but was taught to crochet righthanded.>>

Wendy, that's actually an advantage these days. So many gals get symptoms of carpel tunnel from using the computer at work and and then have to quit crocheting or knitting. I learned to knit continental (most of the work is done by left hand instead of right) which really saved my wrist a lot.

Stephanie

Who is right-handed.

I'm joining this one too! I have three started (two I am really working on the most), I'll take pics soon!

Here's the start of two blankets...both a little washed out due to my flash, I'll try to take better pics later.

This one is an early start for mothers day:

mothersdayrectanglegrannybegin.jpg

And this one is halloween themed :)

halloweenthemedrectanglegrannybegin.jpg

Here's a fuzzy close up:

fuzzydetailshothalloweenrectanglegr.jpg

thanks Darski the colors are

The Verigated is called Natures Way

from that color I tried to match it the best i could i used the True tupe or however it is spelled, the blue that matches, and black ofcorse with blue and white twisted hope that helps

Wahooo!! I finished one! :) I joined this CAL a while back, but had lots of other WIP's to work on, but I'm done now! This is about 44" square, and it is for my cousin's daughter who is about 2 1/2 years old. It is made from Red Heart Light and Lofty, Rose and Purple, and it took about 36 oz to make. It's about 23 rounds, and it took about 6 hours to make. :) It's for Christmas, so I've got to hurry and put it in the mail soon! It'll be late, but there you go... It's soooooo soft!! I used a size P hook. I had to go really slow with the way the yarn is so thick and bulky, but it was worth it to be so soft. :)

2003_0101MaceysBlankey0002.jpg

I not only love the color combos but also the yarn types. I'm really in a rut, I think, for the kinds of yarn I use for afghans. I gotta branch out!

My 'ghan is progressing very slowly. I'm trying to finish up 2 quilts before the end of the year (self-imposed deadline), so that takes up a lot of my crocheting time. Getting there though. This was my 'using up leftovers' 'ghan and I had to go and buy more yarn for it. :blush

Stephanie

lapghan001.jpgHello Everyone!!

I just finished a granny lapghan for my mother, for Christmas:manyheart

I have one more big granny to make for our daughter in st. louis, then I start on the ripple I want to make

Archived