Giant Granny Square Afgan Along?

Melibean223

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my son's finished Afghan:

<a href=th_Pic241.jpg' alt='th_Pic241.jpg'>

The lighting is kind of wacky so you can't really see the colors. They are Country blue, light country blue, and light sage.

Wow Q8, you are awesome!! :clap I'M tired for you!!:lol:lol

Amanda, I don't know which one is more precious, the blanket or the baby!! He looks sooo happy with his new blankie!!:manyheart

I am working on a purple and varigated purple one for Crafting for a Cause. It's coming out really nice. I wish I knew how to post pictures, I'd show it to you'll.

here it is done and sent to its owner yesturday

i`m a super hero to finish it in 3days

i just sleep4 hours a day to finish it :eek

th_001.jpg

G8 Crochet,

Were you holding two strains together in the dark blue section or was it a multi color yarn. Either way I love it!!!

Well, I have finished the baby ghan that is posted on my blog. The mint sparkle and yellow one. I will post the completed picture this weekend.

I also made booties from the pattern Julie posted and they were so easy to make and I also made two hats to match.

Wow, the blankets posted are so pretty!

Is anyone still working on this? Or are you all finished by now?

I had started one with Bernat Softee Chunky and it just didn't take off, so I frogged it. Now my rescue pal from the Holiday Gift Exchange sent me the most awesome color of purple Caron SS so I'm starting one all over again. I'm already on row 20 or so...worked on it all night while hubby and his brother played video games. :lol I'm so excited about this one because it is turning out much, much better than the Chunky one. :clap

I would like to join this CAL if it is still going on. I just started a giant rectangle granny for my DD to put on her bed. I'm using mainstay yarn in white, purple, and a varigated pink/purple. I have 5 rows done so far.

free2be

I like your granny's, they are so pretty, :manyheart and I like the colors you picked out:applause and for your first two afghans, you did a great job, and keep up the work!!!!

Nice colors, Craftymomma. It looks great! :cheer I have 33 rounds done on mine. I can't post a pic yet cuz my 4 yo broke my digital camera. :(

Every one of the pics in this thread I've seen are looking good! :yes:yay

Thank you! I'm starting to think I may just do several of that size and join them together.

My ds loves to get his hands on yarn. The first time he stood up was to get back a skein I took away from him. I need to make him one of his own, I have so many friends/family expecting this spring. I will be busy. It is a good thing that this pattern works up so quickly.

Archived