Annie's Attic - Free Pattern of the Day

Julie

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved todays! I love the hook holder, but it matches the WIP bag so that is cool. I do mine in word, so I can do 2 columns and make it less to print up (usually). Today's I saved as 2 documents so I can have one named "hook holder" if I just want to make one of those (and I do) but I added a link to the bag (and hook holder) if I want to make a bag too.

Debbi

I thought the alphabet blanket was pretty today, but it's missing the "J" and "Y"! :think

:think I guess to make it even, although the center panel (4th down) and last horizontal panel could have an extra letter.

I suppose you could take the top of the X to make it a Y (just add the bottom part). Maybe for the J you could take the U and just leave off the left side, there wouldn't be a line over the J but that would be fine. Or you could add a little line to the left on the top.

I saved this and the graph, I think the graph could be used for other things too. Maybe a baby blanket with a name or a initial pillow. Maybe a double initial pillow for a couple. Sweater.

Debbi

What is cutePDF? :think I only know how to save it to a folder. I have a folder on my desktop specifically for Annies Attic Patterns.

Just use cutePDF and print to a pdf format file. That's what I do. :)

:think I guess to make it even, although the center panel (4th down) and last horizontal panel could have an extra letter.

I suppose you could take the top of the X to make it a Y (just add the bottom part). Maybe for the J you could take the U and just leave off the left side, there wouldn't be a line over the J but that would be fine. Or you could add a little line to the left on the top.

I saved this and the graph, I think the graph could be used for other things too. Maybe a baby blanket with a name or a initial pillow. Maybe a double initial pillow for a couple. Sweater.

Debbi

how do you read the chart. ? :lolI know I am chart dumb:blush

What is cutePDF? :think I only know how to save it to a folder. I have a folder on my desktop specifically for Annies Attic Patterns.

I just print from PDF and mine is just a read only, I can't creat in it. The CutePDF program that I have at work is one that allows you to create PDF files from Word or Excel. You save them and they become PDF files. Maybe there's another one that I don't know about.

how do you read the chart. ? :lolI know I am chart dumb:blush

There are several Filet Crochet chart how-to's on how to read them. http://crochet.about.com/library/weekly/aa050298.htm is one.

Debbi

I just print from PDF and mine is just a read only, I can't creat in it. The CutePDF program that I have at work is one that allows you to create PDF files from Word or Excel. You save them and they become PDF files. Maybe there's another one that I don't know about.

There are several Filet Crochet chart how-to's on how to read them. http://crochet.about.com/library/weekly/aa050298.htm is one.

Debbi

Thank you!! the pattern said easy so I thought they would have a stitch key.:lol

Yum, today's is quite nice.

I use Opera for my browsing, and have it set as my homepage. If I like it, I save the page as "Web Archive (single file)" according to Opera. It works well, and it even saves the horrid pop-ups and the wonderful pictures!

I have Annie's marked on my bar and check it pretty much every day. I have gotten out of bed at night to check it because I remembered I hadn't done it that day! LOL I have a folder full of them. I have the folder broken down with afghans, doilies, baby blankets, etc.

Hopefully, one day they will have the 6 pointed star there!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you were looking for the pattern booklet this was in a while back. This is the stuffed animal where you can put the blanket inside the animal or keep it filled with a stuffed ball (pattern for ball is included, as well).

It's a great pattern from a pretty cool booklet. Just thought I'd point it out so no one misses it. :)

Archived