Annie's Attic - Free Pattern of the Day

Julie

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Instead of using an M hook for todays pattern, I'm guessing you could use an N hook or a P hook, depending on the yarn and size you want. The scarf would be super fast and easy and the hat looks easy too. I've done them with 2 strands and a large hook and they work up fast.

• 2 weeks later...
Beautiful afghan for todays! Perfect for Valentine's Day.

It is beautiful and I printed it out but at the risk of sounding completely dense, could someone explain how to read the graph using the stitch key? I don't understand the way they have the gray boxes labeled.

One box is 4 dc, 2 boxes are 7 dc, etc. How does that translate to the graph? I don't even think I'm asking the question very well. Can anyone help?

It is beautiful and I printed it out but at the risk of sounding completely dense, could someone explain how to read the graph using the stitch key? I don't understand the way they have the gray boxes labeled.

One box is 4 dc, 2 boxes are 7 dc, etc. How does that translate to the graph? I don't even think I'm asking the question very well. Can anyone help?

It's just like Filet. Link http://crochet.about.com/library/weekly/aa050298.htm with some instructions on the solid parts and mesh parts.

You may need to look more into Filet Crochet if you haven't done it before.

Debbi

You may need to look more into Filet Crochet if you haven't done it before.

Debbi

doh.gif

Dummy me...I knew I'd feel dense once I figured it out. I have done filet and it makes perfect sense now. Thank you for responding :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone: It is now 12:37 P.M EST, on Sunday AM, Feb.24 and Iam viewing the most adorable easter bunny pattern for a bunny and baby bunnies on annies free pattern of the day. They are so cute! Just wanted to let everryone know. I am going to make them for a decoration. One of the cutest patterns in a long, long time, I think. Good wishes to all.

Today's is a tablecloth and it's from "Weekend Crochet Projects " book.:think A thread tablecloth in a weekend crochet book:think. I guess if you do it every weekend for a lot of weekends you can finish it and call it a "weekend crochet procjet" . Sure is pretty though and looks like only 4 rounds.

Just counted, it looks like 374 motifs total, but they are small...

It also looks like since the 4th round (different color) is the join as you go round, you can do the 3 rounds on the go and then go home and do the 4th round, so it's still a portable project.

Debbi

PS: It's been posted before on AA.

Today's is a tablecloth and it's from "Weekend Crochet Projects " book.:think A thread tablecloth in a weekend crochet book:think. I guess if you do it every weekend for a lot of weekends you can finish it and call it a "weekend crochet procjet" . Sure is pretty though and looks like only 4 rounds.

Just counted, it looks like 374 motifs total, but they are small...

It also looks like since the 4th round (different color) is the join as you go round, you can do the 3 rounds on the go and then go home and do the 4th round, so it's still a portable project.

Debbi

PS: It's been posted before on AA.

:lol I had the same reaction when I saw the source... ummm... even if all I did all weekend was crochet, I don't think I'd get that done :2eek... I printed off, though, looks lovely...

Archived