Annie's Attic - Free Pattern of the Day

Julie

Today was a super cute baby hat. i've been in a hat mood and there will new babies coming soon. :teddy

There goes my stashbusting score. ha!

Laura

I saw it and grabbed it, too! I figure it would be great for charity-giving (and stash-busting)... :D

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I jsust checked and those loafers are quite nice. A little different from the usual crocheted and knitted slippers.

Thinking might have to try to make these. reading the directions seems pretty easy.:lolbut there might be a catch:lol

click out and saw pinsneedlesscrap flower link. That would look nice on top of these!!

Thinking might have to try to make these. reading the directions seems pretty easy.:lolbut there might be a catch:lol

click out and saw pinsneedlesscrap flower link. That would look nice on top of these!!

You're right, that would be a great use for those flowers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today's is a beautiful floral afghan. It might work with leftover yarn.

You might be okay. The color (light plum) has the same amount of squares as the 3.5 oz Rose one, so you probably don't need all of it. It has the 7oz listed, maybe because of the color is only in that oz.

The light sage (green) I'm not sure.

So this would work with left over yarn:clap. It looks like you only need 3.5 oz of each color... except Light Sage. Then just buy 24.50 oz of the off white (4 of the 7oz skiens).

Also note: This is designed by Carol Alexander.

Archived