Annie's Attic - Free Pattern of the Day

Julie

That's true it doesn't have to be the same (mine rarely is either). You could even do all squares as different colors as you could. Or just 3 colors or whatever you wanted.

Todays (March 11) is cute too. Just in time for St. Patrick's Day.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today's is a beautiful floral afghan. It might work with leftover yarn. ..Also note: This is designed by Carol Alexander.

What was the name of yesterday's (3/10/09) afghan? I missed it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was looking at annies tote bag today and it doesn't look very scrapy.

The middle top and bottom squares match, the corners in a diagonal match. And the middle square of each side match each other.

However, it is super cute.

I think this 7 Hour Scarp Yarn Tote is on freepatterns or maybe it's e-patterns. I know I've saw it. Or maybe it was on annies before.

• 2 weeks later...

Love today's Butterfly Quilt. This would be cute for a teen girls room (or mine:) ).

I thought that might be nice, squares in the summer. But maybe strips instead. If I did this in winter I might consider a one piece, changing colors as needed if I decided to, and then put the butterflies on.

I'm making this butterfly afghan for myself (co-workers gave me a HL gift card for birthday). :) I'm using off-white for the butterfly square and a light blue for the other square. I plan to put the butterflies on before I sew it together. Thought it would be easier to handle the square instead of whole afghan!!:crocheting

Another thing, it calls for cotton yarn for the butterfly. I did a sample square, washed and dried it and it shrunk a little. So I decided to use acrylic yarn instead for the butterfly. I got a pretty variegated yarn for the butterfly.

Archived