Annie's Attic - Free Pattern of the Day

Julie

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I keep posting, but I forget and someone else does.

It is available at freepatterns http://www.freepatterns.com/list.html?criteria=southwest+cables+afghan

Today is the gorgeous Southwest Cables AFghan.

Southwestern Cables link to the one Julz did. Very pretty colors she choose.

Southwest Cable Purse is Judy's purse she made using the pattern.

Debbi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Beautiful Rug pattern today....Its great for a lil girls room.. I have wanted this for a while from e-pattern central..and today its "free" :clap:clap

Beautiful Rug pattern today....Its great for a lil girls room.. I have wanted this for a while from e-pattern central..and today its "free" :clap:clap

Me too, I guess it's true - good things come to those who wait!

I was thinking the same thing....maybe use multiple strands of cotton? with the Q hook, probably about 4, would you think?

That would work!

I was also thinking of plastic bags. Even the large ones you buy. White ones would make it look like the doily-look.

Gorgeous "doily" rug today! I bet it could be made in any type of "yarn". I don't think I could get the nylon thread they're asking for.

I decided to try this pattern out and make a smaller cotton one for a cover on the toillet tank in the bathroom ... Well, I found a mistake in the pattern. I did round 7 over and over :angry:angry until I reolized that there was a problem in the instructions. What I figured out was the first set of instructions that are between the ( ) that you repeat 5 times should end with a sc in the next ch sp .. not sc in the next st. It needs to be like it says in the last repeat ( ) of Round.

Once I made that change, it came out right.

Hope this helps anyone who is going to try it.

Archived