Ruby Dream, Original, This makes Three ( New Picture added 2/4/06 )

Katchkan

This Doily is probably going t be the challenge doily of the group. It is a filet doily done in a square and then finished to be rnd. It is done in size thirty thread and I used a size 11 hook to do this one. It measures 20 inches across. This makes three down and nine to go. Hope you all like this one also.

Rubies.jpg

RubyDoily.jpg

Rubydetail.jpg

Again :clap :clap . I :bow to you. Everytime you make a new one it is better than the last. You are really going to make the year of doilies very beautiful.:hook

We are one lucky group to get to see these first.:hook

Again :clap :clap . I :bow to you. I everytime you make a new one it is better than the last. You are really going to make the year of doilies very beautiful.:hook

We are one lucky group to get to see these first.:hook

I agree! Kathy, your creations take my breath away - and this is no exception! :manyheart

I too am looking forward to when this collection gets published, hopefully by then I will have the skills necessary to complete them. It's one of my goals for 2006. :hook

Once again I want to Thank everyone for the nice things you have to say, As always you are way too kind. I must admit I am enjoying this challenge. Your faith in me helps me have to the courage to grow and expand my skills, Thankyou. :hug

Archived