Lilacs and Lace afghan

Timeflies

I'm new but I noticed ladies and guys "show off" their pride and joys. This is mine. I gave it to a very good friends daughter for her wedding. She scheduled her wedding so she could use lilac flowers in her decorations and in all the bouquets.

It is called Lilacs and Lace by Bernat. It is approximately 53 X 62 inches. I used a size I or 9 crochet hook. I had to stitch all the flowers on-which was all new to me. I probably would not have ordered the kit had I known that. But it was lovely when it was finished. My husband didn't want me to give it away. Lilacs are my favorite flower too. OK----I'm new----I need to figure out how to link you to the Blog I created yesterday.

I'll be back. Gotta work on it OK?

Somebody can let me know what I did wrong. I'd appreciate any advice!!

Lilacs and Lace Afghan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. Not sure what you did wrong, as I'm no good at this, either. But when I click on the link, it tells me I need to login. Does that help you any?

I'm looking forward to seeing your afghan, though. I absolutely *love* lilacs, and it sounds gorgeous. :)

Lene'

Stunning! I'd dearly love to be able to make one like that, but think it'll take years before I'm able to do it. For now, I'll enjoy the picture of yours. Terrific work! :manyheart

Lene'

Archived