Afghan and Throw For Me!

ReniC

I did some stash busting from end of Sept to Oct and finally made me something- Yay!

The White/ Turquoise afghan pattern is from a square titled More V's Please. I made the squares 10" instead of 12" so I didn't have to buy more Red Heart- "Love" yarn. Then added my own border.

The blue throw for my bed is from the pattern Little Boy's Favorite Throw but, I made it to be 48 x 48" with the added scalloped border.  Working on it for a few hours every night for a week, it worked up very fast with Pound of Love yarn and a I/9 hook.

I'm looking forward to being able to do more stash-busting for Christmas gifts and after the holidays.

post-17452-0-42717400-1447805582_thumb.jpg

post-17452-0-39704500-1447805591_thumb.jpg

post-17452-0-90067400-1447805605_thumb.jpg

Thank you all for the kind compliments.

I noticed my camera sure gives my sectional an ugly color since it's actually a light taupe! I had trouble getting the turquoise true to color also. Must be the poor lighting since it was a overcast day.

Again, thank you so much for commenting. Your kindness is very touching.

I have another stash WIP in purples and white but I had to set it aside until after the holidays. Sometimes I just overbuy :devil ......  but it always works out. It may take awhile, but it really does work out (not sure if I'm trying to convince you or me. LOL).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived